Chapter 19: Liam

It was around 5:30 and I started to walk down to the pool when I saw candle lights.

I take off my shirt, minding my own business and also my shorts and jump in the pool. I swim around for a little while and then I feel like someone is watching and I look at the door.

"It's just me. Came down for a swim love." Louis says and bites a carrot.

He jumps in and swims over to where I am.

" so your actually the daughter of our manager? Wow. Where do you get your good looks? He laughs and and says he is joking.

"I don't blame yea actually." And blush a little. "But thanks"

He laughs and swims toward me . I can feel his tenseness as if he were hugging me and his muscles were gripping something.

"Are you all right?" He asks.

"Yea, your just kinda close to me and I'm supposed to be swimming with- Liam"

I say and look over his shoulder. He sighs and looks at me.

"Erin, I'm trying to talk to you..." He says and see Liam walk in when he turns around.

"Hey love, I'm-"

He sees Louis and then looks at me. He questions me and I shake my head cause I know what he was thinking.

"Excuse us Louis. Please."

Louis nods and get up and goes upstairs.

"So I'm sorry I'm a little late I ran into fans and uh while I was getting you this." He says and puts flowers in the vase on the table. Then he pulls out a ring case.

My eyes get wide. And I laugh.

"Don't worry it is just a promise ring, a best friend ring."

I open it and its beautiful. It's blue. Like the lid of a Snapple juice no joke. With a grass green diamond in the middle.

"Liam, I can't believe you got this for me. And don't say it didn't casket much cause that diamond is real!"

He smiles and hugs me. I kiss his cheek.

"So would you wanna swim with me?"

I laugh and nod my head. Liam may just be my new best friend. Besides Anneka and Madi.

I slip in and shiver cause I've been out of it for a while.

(A/N In my old book I had a truth or dare game... It's coming up ^.^)

"If your cold you can sit out... I'm not forcing you to swim"

I nod in acknowledge meant and smile.

"Liam, am I the one you wanted to ask to dinner?"

He blushes and looks away for a minuet and looks back.

"Yeah, so here comes the feelings part I guess? I have only know you for a short time and I know it would be weird but, I like you. In the way Harry does. And I know it will hurt him but if you could just go on a date with me, just so I can prove I'm worth it. I would really like and appreciate that."

I see my phone buzz on the side of the pool. Not a good place to put it but it was Justin. I wouldn't care if the water ruined my phone right now.

"Yeah, definitely. Id love to." I say and kiss his cheek. But he moves so he kisses my lips. I don't mind it. It's not like I'm dating anyone.

We kiss for what seemed like forever and eventually things got heated.

(A/N it's awko writing this!!)

He puts my back to the pool wall and smiles.

"Sorry if that hurt. I don't want to break you." I laugh and kiss him again. He is a sweetheart. I think of him that way and just know 2 billion girls dream of this everyday and it came true to me. I was siked and excited for everything. Oh yeah what am I d- a moan escapes and I cover my mouth.

"Whoops" I laugh and I hug him and kiss his neck.

"I'm so ready for our date love"

I not and agree.

"What date?" Says a voice coming from the doorway.

Harry.