Chapter 7: Aca Text Message

Adam was waiting for us at the airport gates. God was I happy to see him. We went to my home in Denver. Hell it could fit Kate plus her 8 and the 3 stooges... And I don't even know who they are. In fact it could fit those 14 plus the entire band of One Direction too. No Joke.

That's why I'm like the best person alive right now. Anneka was dying for a swimming pool and I said to her and I quote: " go jump off you guest bedroom balcony."

She almost slapped me. She thought I was telling her to kill herself. But no. If she really wants to there is a pull out diving bored on her guest bedroom balcony that if she jumped off it she would surely land in the pool and it would be completely safe.

Then she laughed and called me a bitch.

" You know Erin, I would expect you to be better dressed for the public." Adam says as I give him a hug.

" Honestly Adam, I don't care on my appearance unless I'm going to a One Direction or Hunter Hayes concert." I laugh.

Anneka and Madi laugh too considering they love them as much as I do.

We grabbed our luggage and headed for the door as a suspicious guy in all black walks in the airport. Adam makes me and the girls walk faster.

"Adam, slow down. If that man is any sketchier than I think he is he may have a gun." I say.

"That's the point love, you will definitely get hurt if he does have one, smarty."

I sigh in defeat and walk faster as the guy in black looks me up and down and starts walking towards us.

"Adam! He is chasing us!" I shout.

That's when Adam walks behind me and the girls and shouts for us to run.

We get to the truck and Valentine is there to help us. She is our butler.

We drive off and eventually end up in the freeway. I slung in my seat knowing we made it out alive.

"I got shot."She says trying not to smile.

We pull in the drive and get out. I go directly to my room and smile as I jump into bed... Literally, if you have ever seen iCarly where she has a trampoline to jump into bed. I actually have one of those.

I get under the covers because it is kinda cold. And unlock my phone.

1 new text from...

Huh, unknown number?

'Where did you say to meet for rehearsals?'

Um no where person I don't know. I text back and asked who it was and then got up and went downstairs.

"Oh I was beginning to think that you didn't like me anymore, sexy." Justin says.

"Shut it Beiber." I say.

Justin is a family friend who lives with us. He has a crush on both me and my sister and it looks like Anneka too. He isn't really the 'Justin Beiber' I just call him that to annoy him.

"And I don't like you anyway. Asshole."

"Hurt feelings." He replies and Adam laughs.

"bro, you are a bad influence on her. Back off." He laughs even more.

I laugh too. And Anneka and Madison as well. Then I go to the kitchen.

No you are probably thinking ;she is rich = big ass kitchen

Well that's where you are wrong. Go look at your kitchen. Now take it times 2 and that's my kitchen. Now I'm thinking like normal size kitchen times 2 so normal would be like Bobby's kitchen off of Supernatural or Teddy's kitchen off of Goodluck Charlie times 2.

So it is Medium...

"I'm hungry."Adam whines.

"Well we are in a kitchen." Isay and grab my mint Oreos and go back to the living room.

I open the package and Anneka steals exactly 5 Oreos and turns my Wii on to netflex

"Oh, let's watch Pitch Perfect" Madison says.

"No, it is so acaboring"

"hey,I love that movie" Adam says.

I look at him and roll my eyes

. "One reference I want to hear in 10 minuets you know from the movie" I say.

He looks like he got his feelings hurt and looks away. Then he laughs.

We get ten minuets farther into the day and Adam walks in from the game room.

"Your an acagirl, I'm an acaguy. Lets make acababies."And he walks back out.

I laugh and then look at Madison.

What are their names?" She says.

I roll my eyes and start the movie when my phone goes off from the kitchen. I get up and walk to my phone and see a text from that unknown number.

'Harry...'

Duh, Adam you can't fool around with me. I carry my phone into the living room and throw it on the couch.

"What?"Anneka asks.

"Where is One Direction?" state.

"Coming to Colorado for the tour."Madi answers.

Where's Adams phone?" I shout.

"it's dead so he left it in the doorway in his jacket." Anneka says.

I feel faint coming on. I sit down quickly and look Madi in the eyes.

"Wha- What?!"She shouts.

I don't answer. I put my phone in her hand and close my eyes. A minuet later I hear a thud, a scream, and panting.

WHAT'S GOING ON?" Justin asks coming out if the game room with Adam, both have controls for the X-box in their hands.

"Ha- Har- HARRY FUCKING STYLES TEXTED ERIN!" Madison shouts and then faints.

"Oh shit" I say and quickly help Anneka put her on the couch. Then I go get an ice pack and put it on her forehead and I let Adam and Justin back to playing their game.

'Harry...'

I think for a minuet as I stare at the text..

'Harry...'

' Harry...'

My phone vibrates again.

'Jack where are rehearsals?'

I scream inside and then I text back.

'I'm not sure who " Jack" is.'