Chapter 9: "I am Erin"

I woke up with a slight head and remembered what happened last night.

The texts...

I smile and grab my phone.

'You first, tell me who you are.'

I set my phone down and immediately a unknown number pops up and it is calling me.

I put it on silent.

Adam knocks on my door and crawls to the other side of my bed and looks at me.

"I have been meaning to tell you something." He adds.

"Well tell me."

"Ilike this girl, she is super funny and I have known her for as long as I can remember. She has brown hair, long. Beautiful blue eyes. And I want her to go on a dinner date with me this evening." He says.

It took me awhile but I then realized it was me that he liked and it was me with the long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I smiled and kissed him.

"She accepts your invitation Adam." I say and he smiles.

He comes closer and holds my hand.

"I have actually loved you since we met Erin. People may think it is stupid but I love you to death and if anything would have ever happened to you I would have to die myself."

I gasp.

"Adam don't say that." And I let out a giggle.

My phone lights up and he grabs it and unlocks it.

"Who is Harry Styles?"He asks.

I look at him and my eyes grow big.

" um, the the the lead singer of One Dorection"I whisper.

"He texted you." He says and frowns.

I kiss Adam and give him a good size hug.

"Don't worry my heart only has room for one guy at a time Adam" And he smiles at me.

We hear my door burst open.

"WHAT'S UP LOVE BIRDS!"Anneka yells.

Adam jerks up and says hey. I laugh and look at Anneka.

"Harry, texted me. Harry Styles." I say and yet again I hear a scream and thud and panting. I also see Adam frowning.

I give him a hug and said he is fine. My phone lights up again and I see my sister Bayleigh had texted me.

'Can you come pick me up?'

I text back yes and pull my covers off.

"I have to go get my sister from my Aunts house, Adam do you want to come?" I ask.

"Yea, definetly, as long as you don't get us killed."

"Are you saying I can't drive?"

He nods.

I say "Jerk" and walk out my bedroom door. Madison is laying on the ground with Anneka holding an ice pack on her head.

"I have to get my sister be right back."

She nods and I grab Adams hand.

We get onto main street where my Aunt lives and I pull into her drive. I kiss Adam quick and Bay gets in the truck.

"Hey Joey." She says and climbs in the truck.

"Bay." I say and look at her.

"How was your Aunts?" Adam asks.

"Fine dork, why are you with Erin"

Adam kisses me to answer Rayleigh

"Ewww" She says and scrunched up her nose.

I pull my phone out and text Harry back.

'I am Erin.'