Chapter 18: Kisses

Justin kisses me and then I hear his car lull out of the drive way.

As I wonder where he is going I get up and slip some shorts on and a sports bra.

"Do you know where Justin is going" I say holing on to Anneka's door panel.

"No clue, some girl did show up here though. Her car is outside."

Hmm. I have no idea.

"Hey Erin." Niall says as I get a bottle of water from the kitchen.

"Hey, are you liking it here so far? It's my job to ask"

"Defiantly." He says and I walk to the living room to see Madi crying.

"Madi? You alright?"

She nods and I assume she is okay. So I go to the gum room down the hall.

"Hey Love." Three boys say.

I laugh as I hear them continue to sing to Taylor Swift.

"Out of all the stations on this radio, you picked to listen to a cow."

Harry laughs.

"Hey I love it when girls right songs about me."

I sit on the bench and laugh too.

"So how are you guys liking it here. I had to ask Niall the same question. But I can't find Liam."

"I love it. It's fun. And this house is so huge." Louis shouts and his voice echos.

"Not to mention a pretty girl lives here lads" Harry says and winks.

"I like the pools the best. I mean come on you have 2!" Zayn says and laughs.

We are in the gym room for about half an hour when I go to make sandwiches for me and the 3 Boys.

"Madison! Come on tell me now! What's wrong?" Anneka shouts. She spots me and I turn away.

"Erin get your ass over here and help me"

I walk over to the couch and sit my "ass" down.

"What's wrong? Madi I'm your sister what is wrong?"

She sniffs and looks up at me.

"Justin was sucking a girls face off at the mall. I know it was Justin because he was in the same clothes as this morning. I didn't want to tell you."

My eyes start to tear up and I look at the ground.

"Erin-"

"No, it's fine. Ill find someone better."

I wipe my eyes and go down stairs to the pool. I take off my shorts and jump in.

"Are you alright?" I hear someone say as they walk in the door.

"Just peachy. Thanks."

He sighs and I see the figure take off his shirt and shorts and he jumps in.

"I told you to come to me if you had boy trouble. And it's not with me I know for sure so spit it out"

Liam.

"Liam I'm fine. Please. Don't make me repeat it."

He sighs again and. Swims toward me. "I won't make you but I would appreciate if you would tell me"

I sigh and swim the rest the way to him. "Justin cheated on me. I mean I just kissed him when I was with Adam. But Madi saw him sucking the girls face off."

He frowns and hugs me.

"First off love, I love your faint accent. And second if they cheat on you, you deserve way better."

I smile. And I look at him.

"Liam, thank you."

He laughs. "It's my job, since Danielle, our old management wouldn't let Louis date Eleanor or Zayn date Perrie so I have been there for them since. I love helping them and hopefully you can help me"

I question him.

"I want to ask this pretty girl on a date. I don't know how to do it. But 2 other people already like her. I'm confused on what to do"

I sigh.

"Tell her how you feel Liam. But if this girl is a girl I know, which every girl in this house will accept. She will listen. Pull her away at lunch today and ask her out on a date for dinner"

He smiles and hugs me again.

"Thank you"

We climb out of the pool and grab our clothes. We walk all the way up to the living room.

"Whoa, walking up at the same time and just your underwear is kinda... Awkward don't you think?" Anneka says.

"I just met him. I didn't screw him!" I say and playfully punch her.

"Don't lie Erin. It's a sin" Bay adds.

"I'm not lying, and your making him blush. Quit it."

He runs up to his room and changes into real swim trucks. I go up and put a swim suit on under my clothes and go back to the kitchen as help Valentina with the sandwiches, Liam helps too and then asks me to go for a swim before dinner. I accept and we make a mess in the kitchen.

"Holyyyy Mother of Gosh..."

"What happened?!"

"God Damn I was gone for 3 hours I thought you could handle it!"

The last one was Justin and Liam turns me around by my waist and rests his chin on my head.

"Like you care what I do."

"Don't say that Erin, get away from my girlfriend."

"Liam you never told me you were with Justin. Or is s trying to say I'm his girlfriend... Either way... He is wrong"

He looks at me with hurt eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

I walk out the door and grab the stranger girls hand and bring her back in the house and go back to Liam.

"So your telling me these kissing marks on your neck and these hickey marks on her neck aren't from each other?"

He stutters and grabs the girls hand.

"Erin, I'm sorry. She is nothin" he says.

She slaps him and tells at him they they are over.

"Oh so you were a thing? Pack your shit, sorry Harry, and get out! Now!"