Chapter 4: The sleepover

So it's been a full week and I think I got the hang of the whole 'Host' thing. First of all, I'm not a real host, I just make small snacks and pour tea for the ladies. Nothing fancy. By now I know everyone's name, age, ect ect. Plus I've become really good friends with Haruhi, I told her I knew she was a girl the first day of hosting! Thank god I was right! We've been hanging out a lot and she's coming over my house today (it's Friday).

After hosting I gathered up my things and waited for all the women to leave. I waited for Haruhi at the door.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Actually I need to do a few things at my house, how about I meet you at your place?" Haruhi asked kindly.

"Sure!" She has already been to my house before so she knows where to go already.

~

After getting home and doing my homework right away, it became 5. I ate diner with my family and quickly ran up to my room to take a shower before Haruhi got here. Both my parents had to go to a meeting tonight and both my brothers were working, so I ha the whole house to myself. Minus the maids and such. So I scurried into my bathroom, taking off my clothes and putting them into my hamper.

~Time skip~

While I was takings shower I heard a few whispers from my room. It sounded like Haruhi and Mimi. Not thinking anything of it, I put on my matching purple lace bra and panties. And top it off with a big band t shirt that use to belong to my brother. It was a big comfy black A Day to Remember shirt. What I don't have to look fancy, it's just a sleepover. Plus she doesn't even care!

I dry my hair off with my towel, and throw the towel with my my dirty clothes. My hair is still damp but I don't care. I just brushed it out and entered my bedroom.

"So Haruhi, I was thinking since we have the house to ourselves we could watch a movie or-" I was cut off with an unfamiliar voice an I opened my eyes after I entered the room.

The whole host club was in my room...

"Uh..." I manage to mutter out. What the fuck are they doing here?!

"They kinda invited themselves in." Haruhi states chilling on my bed with my photo album in her hands, flipping through the pages.

"Oh Tess-chan! You look so different like that!" Honey runs over and I pick him up into my arms.

"Like what...?" Did I really look that different? I mean...

"Your hair?!" I take my hair in my hands an look at it. Oh yeah it looks brown when it's wet. Apparently the entire host has been staring at me the entire time because nobody was still talking.

"We didn't even know it was you..." They all managed to say, besides Takashi and Kyoya. Maybe I do look a lot different. A while back I thought about dyeing my hair a dirty blonde because I looked nice with wet hair. Plus it looks straight when it's wet, mine being super curly and wavy you just have to live.

"Hold on one second." I say excusing myself from the group out into the hallway.

"MIMI!!" I scream loud enough to hear around the whole damn house. Next thing I see is her running up the stairs.

"Lady are you ok!?" She asks.

"Yes I'm fine and... You don't have to talk Japanese, you know that right?" I reassured her in English.

"Oh yes sorry... So the yelling?" She looked at me.

"Oh I don't know how's the weather? No why did you let THEM in!? Why didn't you tell me!?" Mimi has grown on me a lot and I feel really comfortable with her. She like the older sister I never had!

"Hey if cute guys came to my door, I wouldn't hesitate to let them in. Gurl please!" She puts her hands up giving me the 'we have a badass over here' type thing.

I chuckle at her comment. "Hahah. Fine!!" I waved her a goodbye and walked back in my room.

"Why did you scream!?" The twins asked together.

"I saw a spider..." I lied. Actually that's a complete lie! Not only did I not see a single spider since I have been in this house, but also, I would have killed that thing myself. They don't scare me one bit.

The twins smirked at me, probably thinking of future trick to pull on me about my 'fear'.

~

Everyone had left and now it was time to go to bed.

"Night Haru-chan!" I said into my pillow.

"Night Tessie-chan!" She said to me. Quickly we both drifted into a deep slumber.