Chapter 24: Kasanoda, Casanova, what's the difference

"Hey Tess, you're late." The second part of Tamaki's sentence became icy.

"Don't, even start with me." I hissed, slumping down unladylike in the closest chair.

"Hurry up and get changed, we have put a lot of work in this style today." He pointed his finger at me.

"The ONLY way you are going to get me to change right now, is if you dress me yourself. Because I am no mood to move right now." I huffed, arching my head to have a view at Tamaki.

"We can help with that." The twins gave and evil song.

"Be my guest." I gazed at the creme covered ceiling.

"Are you tired, Tess-chan?" Honey moved over towards me.

"More than tired..." I patted his fluffy head.

"Well you are not getting out of this one today. I worked quite hard figuring out our plans for today. I even got you your very own outfit." Tamaki held up my costume.

"Ughhhh!" I pushed myself up off the plush couch and grabbed the uniform out of his hands. I shuffled over to the changing curtains and disrobed. A very long day awaited me... I could feel it.

~

"No breaks for me today, I guess.." I shrugged to myself. Turing the stove off.

The host club made me a little kitchen so that I can prepare tea and light snacks for the guests easily. Complete with a fridge, stove, and a few cabinets with random ingredients in there.

I dumped the tea leaves an other flowery ingredients that I liked. Lavender tea today, my favorite. Maybe that would wake me up. Honestly the only thing that put me in a good mood on a day like today is singing.

"When you wish upon a star,"

I stirred the leaves and such in the kettle.

"Makes no difference who you are."

I smiled at the pot.

"Anything your heart desires will come to you..."

I strained all the leaves from the kettle and threw them away. The next thing I know, is a box of sugar gets knocked over and dumped into the floor.

"Seriously!" I furrow my brows and yell at the ceiling. "Today does not like me." I huffed grabbing a broom and dustpan, gathering up all the granules of sugar and tossing them away. Throwing the broom and pan aside I poured all the tea into many cups and gently placing them on a tray. I took the platter and brought it out to all the girl. They were so thirsty, pun intended.

"Thanks." Tamaki nodded to me.

"Did you hear that?" I glanced over my shoulder.

"No, why?" He sipped the tea.

I passed the corner and found Teddy sitting down at a bench with a mess of drooling girls tucked away in the corner. Seriously, what is wrong with everything today. He is literally sitting on a bench!? What the hell!? Do these girls get their rocks off from just ogling at these guys. I heard the sound again.

I followed over to the screen door just in front of Teddy and opened it.

"You know, we have a real door. Guess someone's in the closet." Another pun-point for Tess!

Right after I opened the door the firetruck redhead bolts in my direction. "Takashi Morinozuka!" He yelled, falling face down on the floor, bowing at the boy behind me. "Please take me as you apprentice!"

"...huh?"

"That's Kasanoda Ritsu, First year class D." Kyoya stated.

"He-He's a first year?!" I shuttered. Why does he look so angry?