Chapter 12: Welcome to Karuizawa

This break Haruhi an I are working in Karuizawa! We're working for a common friend of our parents. He owns a small bed and breakfast and needed workers, and since we do NOTHING over our break we thought "Why not"!?

So I was sitting there at a table playing with the super-cute frilly apron I had to wear. It was a cream white with fringe at the bottom. I also had on a plain pink t-shirt and a white pleated skirt. Along with all my brackets that I never go anywhere without, and a locket that I always wear as well; but they both are usually hidden under my school uniform. Also, I had my hair in two pigtails so they would stay out of my face. All of a sudden the afternoon lunch rush stormed in almost all at once and I got up and began to start my work.

"Hello what can I get for you this morning?" I smiled at the 3 boys at the table taking out my notepad and pen.

"Yes ill have the lavender tea, and the cake of the day please." The brown haired one said.

"Sure thing, and you?"

"I'll have the same thing." The one with blonde hair and glasses said bubbly.

"Ok, and for you?"

"Um... Just green tea, please." The long dark hair one said. He looked really cute. I like shy guys... It's a weakness. Well that and bad boys but *insert spam raid here*.

"Mmkay! Be right back with your order." I smiled and walked over to Haruhi.

"Hey Haruhi you mind helping me? There are a lot of people this morning." She nodded and went into the kitchen and began to pour some teas. I picked up the three tea cups and brought them over to the boys.

"Two lavender teas with the strawberry cake, and one green tea for you." I say down the dishes for the appropriate boy.

"Would you like anything else?" I asked. I soon looked at the shyer boy and noticed how beautiful his eyes where, but they looked a little nervous...? Oh! It hit me!

"Would you like a strawberry cake as well?" I smiled at the dark haired boy.

"No thank you, but I will take blueberry muffin."

"Ok sure thing." I smiled and walked over to the tray of blueberry muffins and put it on a small tray. Walked back over and placed it on the table.

"Here you are."

"Thanks." A small smile creeped his face. Cute. I nodded and walked over to the nearby table with two girls waiting to place an order.

"Wow dude way to make it obvious, man." I barley heard from the boys table.

"Yeah, I can't believe how nervous you were, chill." A bubblier voice spoke, most likely the blonde one.

"Sorry guys!" A shyer voice said.

"You really suck at making a move, huh? I bet I can win her over first?" This one spoke with confidence.

"Really!?" The dark haired one said.

"Yeah, if- I mean- when I win, you have to... Clean my room." I could basically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Not cool man your room is untouchable! Well fine... If I win... You have to... Go out with Emily Candoza for a week."

"Emily... Ew she's gross no way!"

"Deal or no deal..?"

"Deal."

"Oh I can't wait to see this!" The blonde one defiantly said.

Jee.. Were they talking about me? I feel bad for the shy one... Ill let him win. After I gave the girls their food I walked over to the boys table again.