Chapter 6: To the beach

I woke up to more talking. What jerk is waking me up this time?! I shift a little a open my eyes, only to be forced into big arms.

"You shady twin! What were you doing with my daughter!?" Tamaki yells. Seriously who keeps on inviting people in here!?

"Hu...?" Is all I can hear Hikaru ask, he seems tired.

I nuzzle a little bit into Tamaki's arms. Man he's comfy. Suddenly I'm let go and on the floor.

"Ow..." I rub my head. Damn they suck at good morning hu?

"You ok Tessie?" Haru-chan asks me, helping me up.

"Yeah thanks..." I rub my eyes a little trying to wake up.

"Tess! Tess! Tess! Wanna go to the beach!!!!" I hear Honey ask me with his chipper voice. I lift him into my arms, an tickle him a little.

"Sure thing! I love the ocean." I smile at him. He's just so cute!

"Can't you tell?" I show him my slightly tan arm.

"Yippe! To the beach!" He points to the door.

"Yeah hold on let me change fir-"

"We have you covered!" The twins said together.

"What?" What the hell are they talking about?

"We have the bathing suit covered!"

"You planed this didn't you?" I ask monotony.

"Of corse!" They yell together.

"Well," I put Honey down on my bed. "Can I get dressed? We're staying for the day right?"

"No, actually. My family owns a house down their. We shall be staying for the rest of the weekend." Kyoya stated out of nowhere. Well lets see how well this will go over with Mimi.

"H-holdddd on, be right back." I softly leave the room and close the door behind me. Right outside my bedroom door led to a huge staircase that I began to walk down, until I saw one of our butlers starting to go up them.

"Oh! Sir!" I ask formally, in English.

"Yes miss?" The man asked with a deep voice.

"Where might Mimi be?" I ask softly.

"I believe she would be in the laundry room right now." He stated.

"Thank you!" I nod and rush down the stairs heading to the larger set of stairs. Goodie more stairs- wait what am I doing...? Duh! I glide over to where the speaker button set is on the wall and push 'Laundry' and speak into it saying:

"Mimi, please visit Tess's room at once. Once again, Mimi could you please visit Tess's room at once. Thank you!" And release the button. After a minute or two Mimi comes up stairs with a basket of folded clothing.

"Yes Tess, what did you need?" She asked ever so sweetly.

"Can you deliver a message to my mother, asking her if I could go stay at my friend's beach house with a couple of friends. For the rest of the weekend." I bat my eyelashes. She raised a brow.

"Who?" She asks bluntly.

"Ehhh you know..." I draw circles on the floor with my foot. "Friends." I push the word friends.

"Oh ho ho! Boys ey!?" Mimi winks.

I gulp. "Yeah..?" I put my head down. Shit I lost!!

"I'll see what I can do." She smiles widely.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!!!! Ill take this!" I remove the basket from her hands. She has a shocked look on her face.

"Yes Mimi I can do my own laundry..." I stated and jumped up the stairs. I rush into my room and place the basket near the door when I opened it.