Did I Just?

While walking out of the classroom, I head to Chevron.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lily says, running towards me.
"I'm gonna go Chevron, so I can meet up with my friends." I reply back.
"Don't bring back-up bitch." She says back.
"Well bitch, I'm not going to bring back up because I know that I can knock you out. And I need to meet up with them because we are going to the gym to play volleyball, after I knock the two of you out.

Well maybe knocking out Stephanie won't be true, but hey, I had to say something to make it look like I'm tough.

As I arrive at Chevron, I see all my friends. Janelle runs towards them and tell them everything that happened in Period 2. She told them that I wasn't lying, and I was actually going to scrap Stephanie. After all the chit chat, all of us start to walk to backroads, like a whole squad.

Once we arrived, I put my backpack down, and started warming up. Practiced throwing some punches and some kicks. I take out my earrings and put my hair up in a bun. After warming up, I just sit down under a tree, go on my phone, and wait for them to come.

That's when Lily arrives.

"Hey wassup Lily. Umm I got a question. Where your friend at? Stephanie?" I say, standing up.
"Well, they will be here in a second, be patient you bitch." Lily says, putting her hair up in a pony tail.
"I'm trying to get this over with so that I can knock you two out, and head to gym to play volleyball aight?" I say back, pulling up my shorts.
"Okay." Lily says, whipping her pony tail at me.

That's when Stephanie comes. And she's with a group of her friends, and a boy holding her hand. Well obviously she has a lot of friends, since she's the "popular girl" in school.

"So you think Angelo is hot?" Stephanie says, grabbing my shirt and pulling me.

Wait? That's not even the Angelo I'm talking about. Omfg who would think he's hot. Eww gross.

"Eww him?! You think he's hot? HAHA that's not even the Angelo I'm talking about. Omg eww." I say back, laughing while my friends are laughing with me.

That's when Stephanie throws a punch at my face.

That was a weak ass punch.

As I look around, everyone grabs their phones out and start to record us.

I smile, and start throwing punches. I threw several punches, left then right then left again. After throwing punches, I kick her in her flat ass.

All of a sudden, she falls down on the floor.

I start punching her face, pulling her hair, dragging her on the floor. That's when her friend's stop the fight and check up on Stephanie.

As Stephanie stands up, all I see is a big bump on her eye.

Did I just scrap her? I can't believe it.

That's when I look at Lily, smile, and put my fists up, pull up my shorts, and get ready into my fight position.

"Your turn." I say.

While waiting for Lily, she starts to walk away with Stephanie, hiding behind her.

"Where you going?! Aren't we going to scrap?!" I shout. But she doesn't answer back. So I just shrug my shoulders, grab my backpack, and start walking to the gym with my friends.

"Omfg Ariana you killed it out there!! You should've seen the people's reaction!" Janelle says surprised and happy.
"Yeah yeah it's not a big deal, but hurry up guys. Let's walk fast so we can have time to play volleyball." I say, power walking.

*7 minutes later.*

Finally, at gym. Now I can relax and play volleyball with my friends, on the last day of school.