Friends? Or Not?

When the lunch bell rang, I packed up my things and walked out of the class. As I walk through the hall, I see Stephanie and her friends.

"Hey you, do you seriously like Angelo?" Stephanie says, crossing her arms.
"Well, if you're a smart ass, no because Mark was just assuming I like him." I say back, crossing my arms too.
"Well, why was he assuming you like him? Huh?" She says back.
"Well, he showed me a picture of him and a group of boys, and, well, I saw this dude and he had a pretty hot face, so I said he's hot, and that's when he said that his name is Angelo, and assumed I like him." I say back, getting more furious.
"Well, back off because he's my man." Stephanie says, pushing me back. Oh boy you did not know how badly I wanted to slap the fuck out of her. But I just looked at her, eyed her out, and walked away to lunch.

While walking to lunch, I see my friends. As I approach them, I tell them everything that happened in Period 1. But none of them didn't even believe me.
"Ariana, why do you keep on lying. You know you will never get into a fight, and win, especially since you're just a small girl." Janelle says, laughing.
"She's right Ariana." Christie says, laughing along with her. That's when all of my friends start to laugh. As we walk to the cafeteria, I kept quiet the whole time.

Why can't my friends just believe me and support me, the way I support them. What did they ever do to make me happy and feel wanted? Are they even my real friends? Or are they just fake? Ugh whatever already.

Once we got our plates, we sat down. I didn't even talk once, because why would they even care. They don't even give a crap about what I'm talking about. They always tell me that I talk to much anyway.

After we finished eating, we threw away our lunch plates, and headed to the field to play volleyball. While walking, my friends just left me. I was there, all alone. I decided to not play volleyball, and just chill on the bleachers.

Why are they acting like that? Why are they ignoring me all of a sudden? What did I ever do to them? Nothing. What a good Frid-

"Hey Ariana." Mark says, sitting down by my side.

Omg what does he want now. The one that caused all this mess.

"What do you want?" I say, rolling my eyes at him.
"Nothing." Mark says, laughing.
"You caused all this trouble. I fucking hate you." I say, slapping him.
"Hey hey, look I'm sorry. It's just that, uhm, it's just that, uhh, I gotta go." Mark says, running away.

What's wrong with this kid?

*Bell rings.*

Yes, Period 2, last period of the day.