Daniel's House

*5:25PM*

As I arrived at Daniel's house, he leads me into the living room.

"Make yourself at home, while I go clean up this mess." He says, pointing at his bloody nose.

"Do you want me to help you?" I say, looking at the blood.

"No, it's fine." He says, as he walks down the hallway.

I start to follow him, because I know he would need my help.

"Do you have any tissues?" I ask, looking in the cabinets.

"Yes." He says, as he opens the cabinet drawer.

I grab one tissue and start wiping the blood off his nose.

"Hey Daniel, I just want to say I'm sorry for what Angelo did to you. I don't even know why he had to hit you." I say, guilty.

"No, it's my fault. If I didn't kiss you, then all of this wouldn't have happened." He says, as he grabs band-aids from the drawer.

I grab the band-aid and put it over the cut on his nose.

"Good as new." I say, smiling but at the same time, feeling bad for him.

He looks at himself in the mirror. I look at him in the mirror too. We both look into each other's eyes.

"Do you want to make a singing cover? Together?" I say, smiling at him.

"Sure, let's go." He says, smiling at me and putting his arm around me.

We both walk out of the bathroom. I grab my backpack from the living room and head to his bedroom.

As I walk inside his room, everything was neat. No clothes on the floor, no garbage everywhere, and everything was well organized.

"Lovely room." I say, looking around the room.

"Well thank you." He says, smiling at me.

I sit down on his bed, grab my camera, tripod, and ukulele out of my backpack.

"What song do you want to sing?" I ask, as I put the camera on my tripod.

"It's up to you." He says, as he goes into his closet.

"Do you mind if I change right here? Like quickly?" He says, as he pops his head out of the closet and smiles at me.

Change? In front of me? Oh my.

"Yes, I mean n- n- not at all." I say, smiling at him.

As I'm trying my best not to look at him changing, he takes off his blue, sort of bloody, sweaty t-shirt. And then that's when, boom, his body.

Abs abs abs abs.

While preparing the tripod and camera, I continue to look at his body.

Damn....

Then that's when he puts on a white t-shirt.

Aww man.

He catches me, looking at his body.

I smile.

"Uhm, sorry." I say, awkwardly, as I put my tripod on the floor.

"It's fine." He says, smiling and laughing at the same time.

I smile back.

"Oh! I know what song we both can sing! We can sing 'All of Me' by John Legend!" I say, excitedly.

"Sure." He says, as he sits beside me.

I hit the record button, and start to strum.

"I'll do the first part, and then you will do the second part." I say.

He puts a thumbs up and smiles.

"What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh"

But that's when Daniel gets a call.

"Hey bro, where are you? We've been waiting for you at gym. Aren't we going to shoot hoops together?" Daniel's friend says.

Daniel looks at me.

"Yeah? Aren't you supposed to go shoot some hoops?" I say, joking around.

"Who's that bro? Is that a girl?" Daniel's friend says, on the phone.

"Yeah." Daniel says, smiling at me.

"You should probably go gym now. And I need to go home too." I say, packing up my stuff.

"You sure?" Daniel says, looking at me.

"Yes." I say, zipping up my backpack and smiling.

"Okay bro, be there in about 5 minutes." Daniel says, ending the call.

As he ends the call, he packs a water bottle, a towel, and an extra t-shirt and puts it into his backpack. He then grabs his basketball and starts walking to the gym, with me.