Bye Best Friend

*The next morning.*

7:12AM: Once I woke
up, I see my phone, right in front of me. I rub my eyes and grab my phone, and I see Angelo, sleeping?

Wait, we have been face-timing the whole night? Omf.

*Takes a screenshot of the time and Angelo sleeping.*

I decide that I will leave the face time going, and let Angelo sleep for now.

I get up from bed, and head to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to go to the gym with Angelo. With our skywalker boards.

I get out of the bathroom and head to my room. I look at my phone and still see Angelo sleeping. I put my phone facing down, and go to my wardrobe.

Mmmhm, what should I wear today? Jeans? No, it's going to be hot at the gym. Shorts? Yeah shorts will do.

I grab a pair of my favorite black and white shorts.

Now, what shirt. Eh I'll just use this teal shirt with a skull on it, along with a black and white flannel.

I grab my shirt and the flannel hanging on the hangers and put them on.

That's when I hear Angelo telling me something.

"You ready?" Angelo says. I quickly changed into my outfit and grabbed my phone.
"Good morning sleepy head." I say, smiling.
"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" Angelo says, putting his phone down, and showing me his outfit.
"Wait. What?" I reply back, confused.
"I woke up at 6:30AM, and I saw you sleeping. But I decided that I should just get ready. And after I got ready, I was just watching you sleep until you woke up. And when you woke up, I was pretending to be asleep." Angelo says, laughing. I start laughing too.

"Let's go then." I say, grabbing my phone and my skywalker board in my closet.

Aww shucks, my phone is low battery. Dang it. I should've charged it.

"Hey, uhm, do you have a portable phone charger?" I ask Angelo.
"Yeah, why? Want me to bring it because your phone has low battery?"
"Yes." I say, laughing.
"Okay." Angelo says laughing, and grabbing his charger from his drawer.

I head out the house, and hop onto my board. I start to go across the street, and down the hill to meet Angelo at the huge mango tree.

*5 minutes later.*

I see Angelo, riding on his board. He starts coming towards me, hugs me, and hands me his charger.

"Thank you best friend." I say, grabbing the charger.
"No problem best friend." Angelo replies back.

*10 minutes riding our boards to the gym.*

"Finally, at gym." I say, getting of my board and sitting down in the shade.
"Yeah. It's so hot too." Angelo says, wiping his sweat.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask.
"Uhmm, let's just talk." Angelo says, sitting down by me.

But that's when this girl comes.

Wait, she seems familiar. Oh I know why! That's the girl from high school! The one that used to go to the same intermediate as me. Wait, why is she going towards us?

"Hi Angelo." The high school girl says, squishing in between us.
"Hi Jonelle." Angelo replies back.

Jonelle?

"I missed you! How come we don't talk anymore? Remember WE were best friends? I mean boyfriend and girlfriend." Jonelle says, looking at me, then looking at Angelo, while touching his leg and shoulder.

What?

"Uhmm. Yeah I remember. But you were cheating on me, so we broke up." Angelo says, pushing her off of him.
"But we still can be together. Come back to your Ex." She says, running her hand through his hair.
"No, uhm Jonelle, look. I-"

But that's when Jonelle's lips touched Angelo's lips.

Omg, did they just kiss? No. This can't be happening.

I decide that it's time to go back home. I go onto my board.

While going home, I look back at them, and see them still kissing. I look away, and hold back my tears. But that's when I bursted out crying.

Bye... Best friend.