Let Her Be

As I arrived home, I turn on the tv, and hop onto the couch. I decide to watch some Cartoon Network.

Since my show never start, I decide to go on Facebook for a little while. That's when I see that Angelo has posted three-new photos.

I click on the photos and see that it was Camila and him video chatting.

I click onto his account and check his profile picture. At least he never changed his profile.

I turn off my phone and start watching my favorite tv show.

But that's when I get a message.

I grab my phone, thinking the text was from Angelo, but it wasn't. It was from Daniel.

Daniel Omad: Hey Ariana, I need to show you something.
Me: What is it?
Daniel: New Image Sent!
Me: What's this?
Daniel: It's my conversation with Angelo just a minute ago.

*Daniel and Angelo's conversation.*
Angelo: Hey bro.. I need to tell you something...
Daniel: What is it bro?
Angelo: Okay, so you know Ariana right? Yeah so I video chatted one of Ariana's friends today..
Daniel: Okay, and?
Angelo: And... I'm starting to like Ariana's friend... Camila.
Daniel: What? But what about Ariana? Didn't you tell me that you are starting to like her too? And you guys are best friends.
Angelo: Yeah, but their is something unique about Camila, that Ariana doesn't have. She's more beautiful too. And too think about it, I want to be best friends with Camila.
Daniel: So what about Ariana?
Angelo: I'll just let her be. Well, I gotta get ready to meet up with Camila at the mall. Bye.
Daniel: Bro, that's just messed up.

I quickly turn off my phone after reading their conversation.

What kind of person is he?

I go back on my phone and text Daniel.

Me: Hey Daniel, I just want to say thank you for texting me that. :)
Daniel: No problem. Are you okay though?
Me: Yeah, why wouldn't I be? :)
Daniel: Just making sure. Well, I gotta go now. Bye!
Me: Bye :)

I turn off my phone and try to watch my show, trying me best not to think about Angelo.