Did He Just?

As I try to take the ball away from Daniel, he quickly dribbles the ball away from me, and starts running away from me.

I start running towards him, and without him knowing, I steal the ball away from him.

"Wow, you're getting the hang of it already!" He laughs, as he runs towards me.

As I start dribbling the ball away from him, he automatically steals the ball away from me.

"Guess I got to learn how to block the ball away from you." I say, laughing and running towards him.

That's when Daniel looses track of the ball, and the ball slips out of his hands

Yes, now I can run towards it and shoot a hoop.

I quickly run towards the ball, but as I look at Daniel, I already see him running towards the ball too. I start to run faster. That's when I had my hands on the ball.

As I started to dribble the ball and run, Daniel steals the ball from me, but at the same time, he trips over my feet, and falls right on top of me.

I fall down on my back. I look to my left and see the ball rolling away from me. I try to stand up, thinking that Daniel will get off of me and grab the ball, but as I look up at him, he's looking into my eyes.

"I can't let you win-"

But that's when I realized, his lips were on mine.

Omg, did he just kiss me?

His eyes were closed, and my eyes were opened, in shocked.

He releases his lips on mines, and smiles.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Daniel says, blushing and still on top of me.

"Oh it's okay." I say, smiling and blushing.

"That was nice though." I say, smiling at him.

That's when he realized that he was still on top of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says, as he gets off of me, and puts his hand out, reaching for my hand.

"It's okay." I say, as I grab onto his hand, as he pulls me up.

"Thank you." I say, dusting my shirt.

As we both stand up, we look for the basketball. But that's when we both see Angelo, standing by the basketball.

"So, what's this?" He says.