I Don't Miss Him...

While scrolling through my feed, I see a picture of Angelo and Camila.

Kissing.

"It's official. I'm dating my best friend, Camila Milio."

"They're dating?" I whisper to myself.

I exit Facebook and text Camila.

Me: Hey Camila, you guys are dating? Angelo and you?

After sending the text, I turn off my phone.

"Did the movie start?" Daniel says, as he walks into the room with the bowl of popcorn.

"Oh, not yet. Here, I'll start it now." I say, as I grab the remote from his desk and press the "play" button.

*Phone vibrates.*

I turn on my phone and see the text from Camila.

Camila: yeah... he asked me out yesterday, last night. You guys didn't have a "thing" together, right? You guys were just friends....well that's what he said to me...

Me: nah, we didn't have a "thing." Well, I better get going. Bye!

Camila: :) bye!

I go back on Facebook and look at the picture of them.

I continue looking at it, and that's when I start getting-

teary....

"I'll be right back." I say, as I put my phone down on his bed and start running out his room.

"Where are you going?" He says, as he puts the bowl of popcorn down on the bed.

I quickly run out of the house and sit down on the front stairs.

Tears, falling down.

Why am I crying?

As I try to stop crying, I couldn't. The tears were nonstop. They kept bursting out.

That's when I hear the door open.

"Hey, Ariana..." Daniel says, as he opens the door.

"I saw your phone... Is it about Angelo? I mean, like we can talk about it if you want to." Daniel says, as he shuts the door and sits down besides me.

"It's fine. Let's just get back to the movie." I say, as I wipe my tears.

"Ariana, it's not." Daniel says, as he puts his arm around me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Daniel says, as he looks at me into my eyes.

"I have no idea.." I say, as I burst out crying more.

"Hey, it's okay." Daniel says, as he wipes my tears.

"Do you miss him or something?" Daniel says, as he moves my hair out of the way.

"You know, let's not talk about it. We can just continue to watch the movie." I say, as I stand up.

"You sure?" Daniel says, standing up with me.

"Yes." I say, as I smile.

Daniel comes up to me and hugs me.

He releases the hug and smiles.

I start wiping away my tears, and then smile at him.