Uncle Jessie

As I arrived home, Cherriz pops out, with...a.... SKYWALKER BOARD?!

OMG how in the world did she get that?! That stuff is so damn expensive.

"HOW?" I shout excitedly, putting my backpack down, and running towards her.

"HOW DID U GET THIS?!"
"Uncle Jessie bought it, for doing so well in school." Cherriz says, clapping.
"Omfg I love Uncle Jessie so much." I say, getting on top of it.

While using it, I had a little bit of trouble of how to work it and how to balance on it. I snapchat me using it and zooming through the streets with it.

"You can have the skywalker board." Cherriz says.

"Why?" I question back.

"Because Uncle Jessie bought me an IPhone 6." Cherriz says, grabbing her phone out of her pocket.

Omfg I love Uncle Jessie so much. Literally love him.

"ARE U FORREAL?! OMFG YESS I HAVE A SKYWALKER BOARD!" I yell, getting off the board, picking it up, and jumping around.

I continue to snapchat more of it. I even take pictures of it and upload it on Instagram and Facebook. I also tweet about it.

Cherriz and I decide to call Uncle Jessie and thank him so much for the things he bought us.

"Uncle Jessie?" We both say.
"Yes girls?" He says back.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH UNCLE JESSIE!" I shout into the phone.
"You're very welcome. You girls needed something for doing so good in school. And u needed something since it was the last day of school." Uncle Jessie replies.
"Thank you thank you!" We both say.
"Well girls, I need to go. Uncle Jessie is working now."
"Okay Uncle Jessie. Bye!" We both say, ending the call.

7:35PM : It was time to head inside the house and go to bed. I didn't want to eat dinner because I had no appetite.

As I went into the house, and went quickly to my room. I put the skywalker board safely and carefully into my closet. I went to the bathroom to take a nice, warm, peaceful shower. I brushed my teeth and changed into my cozy pajamas. I grabbed my phone, turned off the lights, and jumped right into bed, under the blankets. I went on all my social media apps, and that's when I get a FaceTime call.

*Phone vibrates.*

It was Angelo.