chapter 5

Jessicas pov
After that guy, who's name I don't even know, walked away, everyone in the gang went quiet most were like me just plain out confused except for one of them (*cough*Johnny*cough*) who looked just plain out pissed off. That's when all of a sudden Johnny got up and walked outside and took out a smoke.
"Whats wrong with Johnnycakes?" I asked. All they did was give each other a knowing glance, but said nothing. Am I missing something? With that thought we all went back to eating our food like nothing happened, although I had a lot on my mind so I didn't bother finishing my food and just sat there lost in thought until I heard the bell on the door go off. Johnny had finished his smoke and came back in and finished his food with the rest of them, and with that we just carried on with our conversations from before as if the hole incident with that boy never happened. Except Johnny, who still seemed upset about whatever it was before, stayed quiet the rest of the time like me. I wonder if it was about what happened with that guy maybe johnny likes me?......nah, he wouldn't, it would be a miracle if johnny likes me so sadly we have to stick to being friends.
After everyone finished we got up to go and Darry went to pay the check but just before he gave the cashier the money I jumped in front of him and gave the cashier the money.
"What are you doing?" Darry asked me with a look of shock and confusion on his face.
"Ummm....what does it look like I'm paying for breakfast," I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"You know you didn't have to pay I was perfectly fine with paying," Darry told me.
"Yea, well I wanted to. After all y'all already do a ton for me so its only fair plus I have plenty of money which I don't need all of it for just myself so might as well use it to treat my friends to breakfast," I said, " oh by the way here," I told him as I handed him 200 hundred dollars which is not even close to most of my savings that I have. I have over 2,000 dollars in savings right now because first of all, I never go out shopping cause I don't really care about what I look like, and I never really had friends before so I barely went out shopping and doing the normal girly stuff. So i spent most my time at work which was babysitting for greasers, socs, middle class. And even a few times out in the country for families cause i absolutely adore kids, but i also do pet sitting cause i also love pets but that mostly for the socs and a few middle class families. So all in all I tend to always have plenty of money saved up that I never really have a need to spend for.
"Holy crap! Where did you get that much? No, are you serious right now there is no way I can take that from you!" He exclaimed with a questioning but mostly surprised face.
"Oh this, I do a lot of babysitting for people and yes you have to take it. Please! Like I said before, I have more than enough money and how I chose to use it is my decision not yours, so take it please or I will find a different way to make you take it and trust me I will! Please Darry you have done so much for me!" I exclaimed while using my puppy dog eyes on him that i know no one, not even him, can resist.
"Fine whatever i'll take it, but really thank you! You truly are an amazing girl! I'm glad to have you in the gang!" He told me while smiling and taking the money.
"Awh, thanks Darebear!" I told him while chuckling at the nickname.
He chuckled to as he said," Darebear really oh well I like it anyways!" he said while laughing.
"Good cause that's your new nickname!" I said while also laughing.
"Fine but yours is Jessiebear!" he said while smiling.
"Ok fine with me! I love nicknames anyways! Especially that one it's cute!" I told him while grinning, and with that we met up with the gang and took our walk back to the house for each person to go their respective ways for the day.

I hope yall like it comment and vote please and help get the number of people reading this to go up thanks for all yalls support and sorry it took me so long to post this chapter but there you go! I hope you enjoyed it!
Also go check out my new story called my clichè love story!!! Also i wont be able to post as fast due to me being busy with life and my other story so just bare with me and i will try my best to update regularly and fast thanks please read it vote for it and comment for it!!