chapter 7

Jessicas pov
"What's up with you two all of a sudden?" Sodapop asked us.
Me and Johnny both looked at each other and smiled then turned to them and said together," Were a couple now."
Steve and Sodapop both turned to each other and Soda said," You owe me a dollar Steve."
Wait what?
"What are you talking about guys?" I questioned them.
"Oh, we kinda already figured out y'all liked each other a long time ago. So we kinda sorta betted on when y'all would get together, and I said around 2-3 days and Steve said one week. Due to me being closer, it means I won the bet and now Steve owes me a dollar. Now pay up Stevie." Sodapop said, and after he said this Steve pulled out a dollar and gave it to Sodapop who took it cheerfully.
"Hey people!" I hear Dally shout, as he came through the door of the DX looking at all of us then stopping when he saw Johnnys and my hands intertwined. He gave us a questioning look and said,"What up with you two?"
That's when I spoke up and said," Johnny put a ring on it," as I held up my right hand and pointed to the finger my ring was on which also happened to be my ring finger.
"Wait what!? Johnny and Jessica are gettin hitched?" screams Two Bit as he came in the front door of the DX, as I was talking with a questioning look.
With that question Dally smacked Two Bit upside the head and said," No stupid. What she means is, he finally hiked up his skirt and asked her out."
"Ohh" was all Two Bit said as he smiled now finally figuring out what was going on.
"What's that supposed to mean!?!" Johnny screamed sounding slightly offended.
"No offense Johnny, but you were getting all girly on us always sitting their sayin things like, should I ask her out? Should I not? I hope she likes me! What if she rejects me? am I good enough for her?" Dally said trying and failing to imitate Johnnys voice." "Look man, all I'm saying is you finally acted like a man and asked her out." Dally told Johnny.
"Ok how can I not take offense to that?" Johnny shrieks yet again.
"Wait Johnny you thought that you wouldn't be good enough for me?" I interrupted slightly surprised at what I just heard, which I'm sure was evident in my voice as I spoke.
"Ummm well yea your like crazy beautiful, smart, funny, and not to mention tuff and tough. Why wouldn't I think that," Johnny said, as he tucked a piece of my dark brown hair behind my ear, while smiling at me.
"Well Johnny Cade you are defiantly worthy of me. It's funny though cause I thought that I wouldn't be worthy of you. Your super hot, fun, sweet, and smart." I told him, while looking up into his big, beautiful dark brown eyes. As I said this, he started to slowly lean in while looking between my lips and eyes until, finally his lips finally reached my lips after what felt like years. As our lips connected, it felt as if a massive explosion of fireworks was going off as our lips slowly danced together in perfect harmony, and as we kissed I slipped my hands around his neck while his went straight around my waist pulling me closer to him and deepening the kiss all at the same time.
After a few minutes of us basically making out in the middle of the DX, with the rest of the boys screaming things along the lines of get a room! And yeah get some Johnny! We slowly broke apart to catch our breath, and as we pulled apart he rested his forehead on mine just staring lovingly into my eyes with me already doing the same as well.
After a few minutes of just non stop staring at each other, we both grinned widely as we spoke simultaneously, "Wow" we both said.
After a few minutes of just lovingly staring at each other some more, and sharing a few more short and sweet, yet still amazingly breathtaking kisses. I finally turned to the guys and said we were leaving to go to my house to get a few things. After a while of arguing with the guys we walked out, as we said bye and got a lot of byes and good lucks in return as the guys knew about my parents from the first time we met. They wanted to make sure I stayed safe. Which is why it took us a so long to leave the DX in the first place. They even argued with me about wanting to come with Johnny and I for protection, but after about ten minutes of convincing them that we would be fine. We finally managed to convince them that Johnny would be there with me, and I would stay safe, so they finally gave up and let us go.
And with that we started our slow walk to my house. I just hope my parents aren't home or that we don't run into socs.

A/N:Well heres the next chapter sorry it took so long....but anyways comment vote share and all that good stuff for my book and this chapter and well all other chapters to. And let me know what you think of it. Thanks love yall:) thanks for reading!!