Chapter 17

Jessicas POV

Shock that's all I felt that exact moment, was just pure shock. I couldn't believe my eyes, hell I even pinched myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, I wasn't. After a few minutes of shock I managed to to pull myself away from my thoughts and go into the DX to see them.

Right as I walked in the bell on top of the door went off, indicating someone was here and when they heard the bell they all looked to the door and thats when the screaming began.

All at once they all ran at me. We sat there in the middle of the DX in one giant group hug.

After a few minutes, we all pulled away and immediately started talking about anything and everything, just like old times.
Afterr what have must have felt like enternity but in reality was only a few minutes, Sodapop finally spoke up with a very confused face. " Ok ummmm not to be rude or interrupt your moment but what the hell is going on here?"

"Oh yea yall haven't met yet, well some of you have already gotten a little close," I said pointedly looking at Sodapop and Grace who were already flirting their assess off with eachother by the counter when I walked in. although I do have to hand it to Grace shes super pretty and is like Soda she can get anyone she wants. Along with everyone else in my girl group.
" Anyways for those of you who are confused," I looked to the guys , which included Steve, Soda, and Two, and questioned them all, "Rememeber when I said that I invited my girl group down to Tulsa to visit." I said gesturing to the girls all standing next to me. For some of the gutys though it seemed to click, however for guys like Two-Bit its taking a little longer.

To help with his confusion I decided to just explain it all out for him, " Well this is them," With that I started the introductions of them, well the ones who don't know eachother. "this is, grace," I said pointing to the short girl with brown curly hair, giving soda pop the googly eyes still, who by the looks of it is definitely giving them straight back. "Alright you two stare at each other on your own time," I said staring pointedly at the two causing them both to blush immediately.

"Next up is Emily," she is a darker skinned girl who is has short dark brown hair, glasses, is very tall, quite, but also is an honor roll student. Although don't let that fool you I've seen her throw one hell of a punch.

"Next in line we have, Miracle,"
She's a super short girl with long blonde hair down to her knees. She plays all kinds of sports so she has an amazing body. Although because of this she had to toughen up quick, after being objectified so much by guys she had to learn to let it go.

"Next is Jordan," she's a shy and mousy kind of girl who likes to hide behind her glasses. She is normally the voice of reason in the group but is the sweetest gal you could ever meet. She's the baby of the group and the one we all look to protect.

"This is our girl gang, we've known each other since we were two!" I told the boys.
"We grew up in the same hood, all of our parents were friends so we were kind of forced to become friends but we love each other anyways!" I said while smushing us all in an obnoxiously tight hug.

"Jessica why didn't you tell us you had such....handsome friends?" Grace asked me with winking at sodapop.
"Well you guys just now chose to come visit,so...." I replied with a smirk.
"Well it's Emily's fault she was all like 'no absolutely not we can not miss school for anything'" Miracle frantically mocked her as Emily scoffed and rolled her eyes causing the rest of us to chuckle.
"Well excuse me for caring about our grades," Emily snapped back.
"Yea, yea, yea" I replied, "Anyway, girls these are a few of my friends here this is sodapop, Steve, and two-bit," I explained pointing to each one as they each took turns smiling awkwardly and waving at the girls.
However once everyone started talking you couldn't shut us up, the boys didn't even get any work done they were to busy chatting up my girls. Not that any of them seemed to mind.
After hours of talking we realized we lost track of time and was already 9:00, which meant closing time for the DX. Rather than waiting for the boys to close up shop we grabbed some snacks and started our walk home. While I explained to the girls the rules of the streets down here. Don't get me wrong the girls can handle themselves but down here is different than back home. Waaayyyy different.