A hangout

"I don't want to be late today..every time they make fun of me..I'm punctual n I'll show them"

Hoori said leaving her Room..!

As she came out of room, she started shouting at her maid, bcz she didn't wake her up early in the morning... without seeing that the lady stood behind is having that severe mole pain n don't even in a position to speak out..,but bcz Hoori was getting late n don't want to waste her time..didn't care at all n left the home by shutting the door with astonishing sound..

When she enters in the classroom all of her friends were already there..,
Laughing at her n reminding her that she promises to reach before time..,

" I want to but that bluddy lady don't wake me up" Hoori said in anger..

Musa came towards her..hug her tightly n kissed her forehead with his hand on her back..,She didn't react at all..
But the girl Mahi sitting behind feel ashamed on her that how a Muslim girl can allow a guy to touch her...!

At last a professor came into the room n started teaching Banking to them...
Hoori n her group ( Musa, Hunny, Ali, Sadia, Iqra )..didn't pay any intention towards him n showing a bad behaviour..
Prof. Hamza notices but don't say even a single word..

Everyone in the class don't like that group but no one have dare to make them keep silence..the reason behind all of them were from rich families..n the most powerful one "Musa" was the son of a Prime minister...,:-!

Hoori being beautiful among all of the girls in the class n because of her strong family background becomes rude n most of the time she is found with Musa, n somewhere she started liking him...
--------------------------------
As the Banking class over..they came out n Ali plans to have a hangout..all were agreed n they left the University..
After half an hour they were at the restaurant.. Eating some stuff..making fun of that poor boy serving cold drinks to them..,
Sadia decided to watch "Pan" in the cinema...,,n then the whole day spent like this...

#Hope u like this part of my first ever story...

Keep sharing the love n read the other part..;-) :-)