Once Again..!

"Mahi...why are you acting like this..?" Hoorian looked at her confusing..

"You aren't talking to anyone, you haven't eat something...are you on hunger game..?" She sat besides her.

"I'm I disturbing someone..?" She desperately asked..

"Aww no but it's hurting us Mahi.." Hoorain hugged her..

"I want to be alone..can I please..?" She said keeping her away..

Hoorain sighed..simply nodded n came out of her room..

"Ya Allah...help me., I don't want to hurt my Mama but I'm not happy, n I couldn't be happy without hamza.." Mahi said to herself n cried...

Flash Back..!

Salaar came to his Mother's room as she ordered him to come with her..

"Sit.." She said pointing towards a chair..

Salaar silently sat in the chair n looked at his mother...

"Salaar as you know that Mahi is now of age to get marriage.." She looked at him..

Salaar nodded.."yes Mama.."

"So I decided that Ahmed is the perfect match for her. Mahi isn't that rational one ought to be, she is quite dumb means she didn't no what is right for her or not..So, I'm pretty sure she'll resist as she didn't like Ahmed.." She smiled.

Salaar joined her.." You are right but Mama don't you think it's so early, n Ahmed might have like someone else..n what if Mahi also like someone..."

Dr. Amina interrupted him.." She is my daughter n I've trust on her. She isn't of that type.." She strictly said..

Salaar let his head down n nodded.." Alright..I'll talk to Ahmed first.."

"It's better.." She folded her arms..

"N secondly if Ahmed would be agreed then a day before your reception there will be her Nikah n Mehndi as well.." She happily informed him..

"Ooh that's great Mama..." He hugged her..

"Be Happy always..go n get some sleep now.." She kissed his forehead..

"OK..Allah Hafiz Mama..."

As Salaar opened the door he saw Mahi there...standing with eyes full of tears...

Salaar first looked at his mother who was happily writing something on a paper..n then he looked at Mahi who ran towards her room..

Salaar shut the door n followed Mahi...

"Mahi..open the door please.." He gently knocked at the door..

After 5 minutes Mahi unlocked the door..

Salaar came into her room n folded his arms on his chest..

"What is this...?" He hissed..

"Salaar this is what I should ask...what was that..?" Mahi groaned..

"Aah...Mama wants you to marry Ahmed.." He said coming towards her..

"But I don't want.." She shrugged...