Where do we go? ;-)

Mahi opened her eyes n after some moment of realizing about where is she, she jumped out of the sofa immediately..
She was sitting on a black leather sofa, the apartment was unfurnished..she saw a large theater size TV at the extreme right side of the sofa.. The curtains were shining in the morning light..
There was a dead silent in the apartment..it seems that the kidnapper isn't there.
Mahi ran quickly towards the door but it was locked..,she became disappointed but didn't lose hope..it was the time for her to be strong if she wants to escape from here..
Suddenly an idea came to her mind that their might be a window so that she would find her escape route...
She stretched the curtains aside n finally there was a large window..but it was looked too..
She tried her hard to open it when the kidnapper came out of the washroom...
"What are you trying to do..?" The kidnapper screams at her..
"I want to go home.." She desperately answered..
He looked at her for a while n shook his head..
"Do whatever you wants to do, within this apartment.. Jump..laugh..cry..or what..? But please don't disturb me..I'm already disturbed.." He said combing his hair..
"You make me disturb n my whole family..if you kidnapped me just to get money then be aware of it that my brother is too miser..he will not give you even a single penny...n I'll stuck here for my whole life.." She said sitting on the sofa angerly..
A smile touched his lips for a while but vanished..
"I'll get my money..so you don't need to be worried about.." He said turning his face towards her..
The kidnapper then move towards the kitchen and started munching apple..
Mahi gave him a sad look.." I thought even the prisoners of war have humanitarian rights.."
"But you are not in war.." He chuckled..
"Uugh..my point is that I'm pretty hungry..we were about to stay in a hotel for dinner when my bad time starts n you kidnapped me." She said folding her arms around her chest..
"Well it's not my fault..you must ate something before.." He said suppressing his laughter..
"Stop irritating me..I'm hungry.." She yelled..
"It seems that you born hungry..well, I've this Apple with me..one must say a half Apple..if you want to eat then surely take it.." He passed the Apple to her that he was eating..
She widen her eyes at him n shook her head...
"It's better to die with hunger, than to eat a kidnapper's polluted food.." She said rubbing her forehead
The guy suddenly bursted into anger on her words..Mahi noticed him n terrified...but he didn't say something over it n dropped the apple on the sofa..
Suddenly his phone rang..,he becomes alert n picked the call up..
"Yes Sir..! There is nothing wrong..she is here.." He looked pretty disturbed while talking to the next person on phone..
"But sir..er..my mother?" He asked in agony..
"I'll do whatever you want me to do..but..hello..? Hello..? Is there anyone..sir..?" His face turned red with anger when the call disconnected..
Mahi looked at him in confusion..
The kidnapper didn't take notice of her gaze at all and started walking here n there in the apartment with deep thinking..
Mahi sighed n lean on the sofa and closed her eyes..
---------------------------------------------------

Salaar came out of his room after offering fajar n saw Hoori sleeping on the sofa..he came towards her..Hoori was sleeping like a child..her hands were folded against her face..she was looking quite cute but Salaar notices that there were as smudges on her face like she was weeping for the whole night..
Salaar sighed.."Ya Allah help us all.."
Dr. Amina came from the kitchen, she was looking pretty better then yesterday..Salaar wrapped his arms around her..
"Mama..don't be sad, Mahi will be fine..with the help of Allah I'll get her back, In'sha'Allah."
"In'sha'Allah.." Dr. Amina replied weeping..
Hoori get up as she hear someone talking around..
"Ah..anti I'm so sorry..I don't know how I slept here." She said getting up from the sofa..
Dr. Amina kissed her forehead.."It's alright my daughter.."
Salaar n Hoori looked at each other, but Salaar ignored her n said to his mother."I'm going to inform police about mahi's kidnapping.."
"No..police couldn't handle it..I know.." Then Hoori moves towards Dr. Amina who was looking confused.."Anti I want to tell you something..actually.."
"Don't waste my time." Salaar interrupted her n glared at her as he want her to not to tell anything to his mother..
Hoori looked at him but ignored.." Anti the thing is that, the person who kidnapped Mahi is my class fellow..he wants to take revenge from me..so he kidnapped her, but trust me I don't want to spoil your life..I'm going to Lahore.." She said in between her tears..
Salaar slammed his head..,"this girl is such a stupid I've never seen before" he murmured..
"Hoorain relax n sit here.." Dr. Amina said place her on the sofa n sat beside her..
"Now tell me why that guy wants to take revenge from you.." Dr. Amina wrapped her arm around her shoulder...
Hoori first look towards Salaar who was looking straight into her eyes..n then she looked at Dr. Amina.." The night my parents died I was in my birthday party at Musa's home." She let her head down..n told them each n everything happened to her that night...tears rolled out of her eyes n she started weeping bitterly..
Salaar hold his head in his hands n look towards his mother..that what she'll say now..
Dr. Amina didn't react abruptly on it n said to Hoori.." It's ok..go to your room n get ready.."
"Get ready..? For what..?" She asked to her confusing..her heart beat was as fast as one could hear it easily she thought..
"Because you are getting married to Salaar..after offering Asar your nikah will be held." Dr. Amina said without any emotion on her face.
Hoori n Salaar both looked at each other..then Salaar spoke out..
"What..? Mama what are you saying..I mean there must be some other plans or ways to get rid of this crap..but what is this.." He almost growled...
"Look at your tune Salaar..behave yourself..it's my order n you both have to obey.." Dr. Amina scold him..
"But mama.." Salaar was trying to say something but interrupted by his mother.." No more arguments..it's final.." By saying this Dr. Amina move towards kitchen to prepare breakfast...she was reacting as nothing serious happened..
Salaar glared at Hoori n go outside the home by shutting the door loudly..
Hoori remain sat there..she wants to cry over her situation but no more tears came out..
Both were thinking how to escape from this or where should they go..,
----------------------------------------------------

Mahi feels something on her shoulder..she wake up shouting..

"Are you mad..shut up"
the guy yelled at her..n keep her quite by covering her mouth with his hand..
"I feel something on my shoulder..I thought it might be lizard or what.." Mahi said terrifyingly..
"Stupid..It was me..because I was about to wake you up for lunch as you were dying with hunger..but you tried your best to make my heart fail.." He said clapping..
"Uugh..you idiot.." Mahi said relaxing.
But suddenly she spoke out..
"How dare you to touch me..I'm not your type of girl..if my brother knows that you touch me..you'll surely gonna kill.." Mahi groaned..
"I'm not afraid of your brother n secondly.." He said coming close to her.."if you are not my kind of girl, then what kind of girl are you..?" He almost whispered to her ear..
"And 3rdly..if I wants to do something bad to you then no one can even dare to stop me..but I'm a Muslim..n I know how to respect a girl.." He said pushing her away from him..
Mahi feels his mint like smell very close to her n stop breathing for a while..when he pushed her back she came into her senses n growled at him..
"Stop it OK..if you are a true Muslim then why you kidnapped a innocent girl..,you are not a Muslim..I guess you are a terrorist.."
"Ooh..thanks for your information..no one told me before that who I'm..but i've a question.." He said thinking deeply.
Mahi frowned...
"And the question is..are you really an innocent girl..? Or even a girl..?
Mahi widens her eyes at him..
"What do you mean by calling me not a girl.."
"Like..from yesterday you are with me n almost attacked at me for 5 to 6 times..a girl may not be of that kind..they are bit shy, lovely n all..you don't even cry for your family.."
He said moving towards kitchen area..
"I'm missing my family seriously.." Mahi followed him to kitchen n replied with sadness..
He looked at her with the corner of his eye.,.
"OK..first eat something then I'll listen to your sad story..because may be with empty tummy you lost your energy n I can't handle it.." He pretends to be sad..
Mahi nodded n they both sat to eat their lunch..
-------------------------------------------
Hoori got ready after Asar wearing white shirt embroidered with green n pink colour..n pink veil..
This dress was given by Dr. Amina to her..Hoori really liked that dress.. It might be of Mahi she guessed...
Salaar wearing shalwar kameez..
They both were their in the room where almost 10 to 15 people were already sitting..all of them were from salaar's family..
Hoori came in the room..after seeing salaar's eyes on her..she felt numb n her legs give out..with this she fell down on the floor..
---------------------------------------------------

This is it from this part..:-)
N thanks to all for your support n appreciation so far..:-)
Love to All..
Till next part as always stay connected n keep commenting n do inform me about you opinion.. :-)