Surprise.!..but?

She got ready at 8pm, wearing skiny brown tights with white top n high heels..she Curled her hair..after applying make up n some other stuff holding her pouch, cell phn n came out of her room...
"Wow..! What a pleasant surprise..u r looking pretty beautiful huny, i was just come here to inform u that ur Dad n me having a little get together tonight for ur birthday..n u are ready soo come my daughter..:-) "
Mrs. Shehryar looked fresh n quite happy to see her daughter got ready before she informs her..
"Oh come on Mum..my frnds already planed a party for me n I'm getting late so, I'm sorry I've to go..Love u Bubye.."
Hoori said running towards downstairs without noticing how she hurted her mother..,
Mrs. Shehryar stood there for almost 15 minutes without even changing her position..tears popped out of her eyes..
"Where is Hoorain?..we r getting late Shahida.."
She didn't reply...Mr. Shehryar hold her hand n ask her about what she negotiated with Hoorain..
"She has gone..she don't even care of us..I'm not that important for her not even my love can melt her heart..,she proved me a bad mother..Alas..!"
She said wiping her tears..
"U r right..now situation is not in our control..May Allah protect her n show a right n straight path to her.."
"Ameen.."
Mrs. Shehryar says joining him downstairs..
"So do u want to go with me for a dinner..? :-) ?
Mr. Shehryar said smirking at her..
"Well..! Of course...:-) "
They both go outside smilingly towards their car..Mr. Shehryar sat at driving seat n Mrs. Shehryar at the front one...
"Let's go" Mr. Shehryar looked at her wife with love..
------------------------------------------

"Ooh wow...hey birthday girl..looking pretty enough.."
Sadia said smilingly when Hoori enters the living room of Musa's home..
" I know.."
She replies searching for Musa...
"I'm here my Love..!"
Musa came towards her, hug her n whisper in her ear.."Happy Birthday"
"Aww..so sweet of u..thanks a lot...:-) "
"Uhumm...guys cake is ready so let's cut it out..come..come.."
Hunny said holding Hoori's hand n rushing towards the pool where the whole arrangement was done..
"Oooh wow..Amazing.." Hoori looked Musa in amazement..
"Do u like it?"
"Yeah...too much.." She said giggled at him..Musa kissed her forehead... "Ok..let's cut the cake"

Happy birthday to u...happy birthday Hooriii..:-) :-)
All sung birthday wishes when she cuts the cake..
----------------------------------------------

"she isn't pic my call up.."
Mr. Shehryar said worryingly when he was driving..
"She might be busy..u concentrate on ur drive.."
Mrs. Shehryar said holding cell phone from his hand..
"Don't know why but I'm feeling worried about her..please call her.."
"Oohk..we send her an audio message..she'll call us back when got free...OK?"
"Yea..it's fine"
"Hello huny..ur Dad wants to talk to u..,call us back when u'll be free..we r waiting..n came back home as early as possible my Crystal heart..,love u from ur mum n Dad.."
------------------------------------------------------

"Where is my mobile? I've to call mum n Dad.."
Hoori said searching for her mobile..
"Whyy...?". Musa frowned at her..
"They will be waiting for me its too late..I want to inform them that I'm coming they don't have to worry"
"Waitt...! Who's going? Musa said moving towards her..
"I'm going..it's too late.."
Hoori said smilingly..
"But I don't want u to go..there is no one in the home except u n me..let's take advantage of this.."
Musa move closer to her..
"U r drunk right now..leave me..just stop it all"
She said pushing him back...
"Whom u r making fool to? I planned this birthday party not for u to be happy but for myself n I'm not that bludy foolish to leave u" Musa clenched her wrist..
Hoori almost cry at what is happening to her..she pulled him back with all of her force..n dashed towards the main gate..
"Ya Allah help me" she said wiping here tears..

Suddenly Musa pulled her back with his hand..n with a sudden single tug Hoori prolapsed onto the ground...she beg him to let her go..
"

I wasted my money on you..not to let u go"
Musa said lifting her up n slapped her..,"I.ll show u what I m" He clenched his fist n drag her towards his room...
Hoori try to defend her but fail..suddenly she saw a glass on the table she abruptly lift it up n thrown towards Musa..
He was unaware of what happened to him n with this attack fell down on the floor by holding his head..Hoori ran towards the door quickly by leaving him there...

At last she came out of his home..without knowing where is she going..suddenly she feels something in her pocket..
She stopped beneath the tree..n then she saw her MBL phone was there in her pocket..she called Sadia..n told her to come n pic her up from where she's standing..
After informing her..she looked up to the sky..First time she realizes that how wrong she was.."Ya Allah"
She said crying over her position...
After 15 minutes Sadia was there..,she astonished to see her standing in this position beneath a tree at this time..
"What happened Hoori" she said hugging her..
"I'll told u but please took me to the home first.." She said weepingly like a child..
Sadia dropped her home..n go back because Hoori told her that she want to be alone..
-----------------------------------------------------
When Hoori enters her home..she feels that there is no one in the home except her maid Naila...
"There is a bad news for u Mam.."
Naila informs Hoori in a deep n sad voice..
-------------------------------------------------------

#hey everyone hope u all will be fine..
Well....! R you guyzz curious about what gonna b happen next..?;-)
Till then..stay connected...:-)