That Guy...;-)

"Hoorii...hoori where are you..?" Sadia came to her house and was about to move towards her room calling her name loudly...when Naila spoke out..
"Wait up Mam..! Hoorain mam isn't here.."
"So, where is she.?" Sadia frowned..
"I don't know.." Naila shrugged..
Sadia was about to say something to her when suddenly Musa came in and grab Naila's wrist..
"Tell me where is she..,you poor little soul don't even think to make us fool.." Musa groaned at her..
"Er..Sir..I don't.."
Musa interrupted her with a slap on her face..
"Spoke out the truth..otherwise you gonna kill by me.." Musa pointed a gun on her head..
"Oo...OK..please don't..I'll tell you everything.."
Then Naila told each n everything about Mahi..their plan to murrie, their friendship n all..
"Musa I think she is lying to you, Hoori couldn't be like that to make friendship with a girl she hates.." Sadia spoke out as Naila ended her speech...
"No, I think she ain't lying to me..Hoori can do everything but I'll not let her free..I'll take revenge of my insult to her..you'll see." Musa bursted into anger n yelled..
Sadia n Musa make their way towards their car..
As Musa sat in, he started scrolling down his phone screen n after 3 to 4 seconds he was calling someone..Musa talked to that guy for 5 minutes n then move towards Sadia..
"Thank you for your support..I wish you to be with me like that until I take my revenge.." Musa said smirking at her..
"And after that..?" Sadia frowned..
"Of course..you'll be mine...but first we've to finish the topic of Hoori.." Musa drove the car..
Sadia looked at him smirking n Musa responded..

--------------------------------------------------

As Mahi get out of the car for some fresh air..a big hand covered her mouth and wrapped his arm around her neck..Mahi tried hard to escape but the grip becomes tighter and it seems hard for her even to breath..the guy hissed in her ear..
"Any sound from you and I shoot the bullet.." His voice was so powerful...
He pushed the gun against her head n Mahi was like as fear ate her...
Within no time a car reached their and the guy pushed her into the car... And sat with him too..still pushing the gun against her head..
"Is that gun really loaded..?" Mahi asked weakly..
"What..?" The guy one must say the KIDNAPPER's dark voice spoke as he was perplexed...
Mahi blurted.."I mean..I read a whattpad story..where someone got kidnapped but the gun was really not loaded."
Kidnapper shook his said.." If you want to know then let me put the trigger.."
"Noo.." Mahi said closing her eyes...
"Then just shut up.." He groaned at her..
--------------------------------------

Salaar came out of the shop holding juices n some other stuff in his hand..,he looked into the car but except Mahi everyone was there...Hoori was playing with her phone n Dr. Amina looking for something in her bag..
"Mama..where's Mahi..?" Salaar asked worrying..
Hoori and Dr. Amina both looked at him in the same time..
"I don't know she came out of the car for some fresh air n after that I didn't saw her.." Dr. Amina said coming out of the car..Hoori also stepped out n looked for her here n there..but she wasn't there at all..
Salaar dropped the stuff into the car that he was holding..n ran straight into the road searching for her..
Hoori started calling out her name n asked about her from people around..but it was the time when there were less people on the road..n no one notices about what happens..
Hoori looked at Dr. Amina who was weeping n praying for her daughter...
"Salaar call her, may be she walked into any of the shop.." Hoori said to Salaar..
Salaar waved Mahi's phone in front of hoori's eyes..
She just ignored him n came towards Dr. Amina, she wrapped her arms around her to keep her calm..
"Were you blind at that time when she came out of the car..why didn't you go with her..?" He screams at Hoori..
"I'm sorry I was playing game in my phone n didn't notice her.." She said weeping...
"Salaar for Allah's sake don't yelled at her, please give my Mahi back to me.." Dr. Amina's legs give out n she fell down on the ground...
Salaar dashed towards her and hold her mother politely..
"Don't worry Mama..I'll found her as soon as I can.." He hugged her mother..
-------------------------------------------------

The car stopped in front of the apartment..it was located in a beautiful place..Mahi widens her eyes when the kidnapper clenched her wrist...
"Don't touch me, I can go outside by myself."
"But I don't have much time to see your cat walk.." He dragged her towards the apartment..
"Such a stupid kidnapper.." Mahi gave him a horny look..
He opened the door n gently placed her on the sofa..
The kidnapper looked at her n let his face free from the mask he was wearing..
Mahi looked at his brown eyes..he was so handsome n quite adorable..wearing black jeans n black t.shirt...that suited on her white n red colour..she couldn't take her eyes off to him..
The guy move towards the kitchen n grab a glass into his hand..he was about to drink it when Mahi snatched that glass from his hand n drunk..
"Hold on..it's not water stupid..it was my drink." He slammed his head..
"Whaattt..,why don't you tell me before.." Mahi screams at him..
After some while she feels dizzy n lay down into the sofa..
The guy looked at her..
"How weak is she to not to even bear the few sips of my drink."
He said to himself.
she slept like a princess with hijab wrapped around her face...
Suddenly his phone bell rang n he becomes alert after seeing the name on the screen..
"Yes Sir..!" He picked the call up..
"Yeah I did.., but now what to do..means I've no clue how to handle a girl.." He rubbed his forehead..n continued
"OK..I am waiting till your next odder.."
He cut the call off n saw at Mahi who was still sleeping..
He left her as she was n go outside the apartment...
----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Amina was taking rest as Salaar gave her sleeping pills so that she can relax...
They were at their home in murrie..
Salaar sat on the sofa in living room and started thinking about Mahi..some tears roll down from his eyes..he wiped them quickly.. But as Hoori was noticing him she came towards him n sat on the sofa along with Salaar..
Salaar looked at her but didn't say anything..suddenly her phone blinks...
It was the call from Musa..Hoori disconnected after seeing his name..he called again n again but she did the same...Salaar give a confuse look to her..she was about to spoke when her phone bell rang again but this time it was from Sadia..
"Yes..!" Hoori picked the call up..
"How dare you to not to pic my call up...?" It was Musa..
She stunned after hearing his voice..
Salaar snatched the phone from her hand n speaker out the call..
"You can't get rid of me until your last breath Hooria Shehryar.., your friend Mahi is in my possession.. You know why? Just because of you..coming to the main point..I want you back at any cost, if you don't then something worse will gonna happen to her..save her from me if you can.."
Salaar was about to spoke but the call disconnected.. His eyes were as bloodshed...
Hoori seems terrifying on musa's words..n she knew that she is ruining the life of her dearest friend Mahi n her family...
"I'm sorry..it is all because of me, I'll go back to him but I promise you to save Mahi from him at any cost.." She said hiding her tears..
Salaar looked at her for a while but didn't say anything..he left the place by leaving Hoori alone...
Hoori started crying by covering her face in her hands..

------------------------------------------------------

Assalam-o-Allaikum everyone..! :-)
Hope you all are doing well..
Let me know about your opinion on this story..
Have a blessed Friday ahead..n stay connected..:-)
N here's the pic of kidnapper..;-)