Loss for life..!

Hoori get up from her bed at approximately 4 am..,she quickly move towards washroom after wuzu n putting her veil on head like the way Mahi used to wear hijab..,she stood in front of the mirror..noticed herself properly..she can see dark circles on her face..she shook her head n moved to Dr. Amina's room..

She noticed her room was partially opened..,she knocked at the door n with a sweet smile came into the room..

"Assalam-o-Allaikum Mama..! How's you doin..?" She asked to her smiling..

"I'm good enough Alhamdulillah..what about you...?" Dr. Amina replied n hugged her..

"Me too..umm..I want to offer fajar n I don't exactly know.." She let her head down...

"No problem.. Come I'll guide you.." Dr. Amina first amazed to see her like this but didn't react n replied politely with a smile on her face..

"I don't know how I can be able to teach all this..I'm not like you all.." Tears rolled out of her eyes..

"You know what Hoorain..Allah doesn't call the qualified, He qualified the called.." Dr. Amina passed her prayer mat..

Hoori was listening to her so deeply n tears quickly ran out of her eyes..she placed the prayer mat on the floor the way Dr. Amina did..

"So, don't lose hope..you are the one whom Allah chooses to be in His followers..." Dr. Amina said rubbing her back..
After that they both started offering Fajar..

Salaar after praying came to her mother's room when he saw Hoori n his Mother offering Fajar..He first amazed to see Hoori in this get up but shook his head..

"It's just because of the time being...she couldn't be like this for her whole life.." He said to himself n move away..

Dr. Amina after finishing her Namaz lift her hands up to the sky for Dua...Hoori did the same but not even a single word came out of her mouth for Dua...

She looked at Dr. Amina who was praying to Allah with keen interest...her eyes were fully wet..some drop of tears dropping into her hands as well...

Hoori hissed n by folding her prayer mat left her room...

When she came out of the room she saw Salaar already sitting in the living area..Salaar looked at her for a while n then abruptly moved to his mother's room..

Hoori desperately came back to her Room..

"I can't be the one whom Allah wants to be in His followers...everyone says they feel comfort when they pray..but why didn't I feel that comfort...I don't know even how to make Dua..n what to ask from Allah for me..Ya Allah I'm so feeble.. Show me the path..what to do or want not to..I'm confuse.." Hoori screams hiding her face in her hands...

After 15 minutes she made herself calm n moved to washroom..

Dr. Amina came to her room n informed her about their depart within half an hour...

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Mahi..Mahi...wake up..we reached Lahore.." He said shaking her shoulders...

"Why you always screams at me like this..,can't you see me relaxing.." Mahi yelled..

"Well..you have been relaxing for 5 hours.." Hamza smirked..

"Don't tell me that you have been noticing me for the whole night sleeping.." Mahi rolled her eyes...

Hamza didn't reply..he was looking outside the window..