The past..

"By the way Mr. Rude kidnapper, what is your name..?"
Mahi curiously asked to him when he was leaning on the floor..
"Why do you want to know, even the name you gave to me is pretty much better than my birth name.." He looked straight into her eyes...
She became puzzle when he looked at her but immediately came into her senses.."I know but I'm curious so tell me.." She chuckled...
"My good name is Hamza.." he smiled.."but I don't even know your name.." He said getting up..
"Whatt..? So how you kidnapped me, n the most important why you do this to me..?" She desperately said n few drop of tears ran out of her eyes..
He came towards her.." I'm sorry I don't want to hurt you but I've to do this.." He folded his arms on his chest..
"But why..?" She growled..
"Aah...OK I'll told you.." He sat beside her on the sofa..
"My father was a politician..n my mama.." He smiled deeply.."Is a lecturer in Govt. College.. I'm the only son of my parents..n you must be amazed to know my qualification.." He looked at her..
Mahi frowned..
"I'm a doctor.." He smirked...
"Whatt..?" Mahi's mouth opened along with her eyes..
"Yeah.." He suppressed his laughter n shook his head..."we were happy n satisfied with our life..but" he looks at Mahi who was looking at him too..
Hamza continued.." The son of prime minister..Musa..he killed my baba.." He sighed...
"Musa..? He's my class fellow.." Mahi blurted.."Are you working for him..? Disgusting Hamza..n that's why you kidnapped me.." Mahi groaned..
"Uugh...let me finish first.." Hamza politely said to her..
Mahi didn't respond n shook her head...
"When I came to know about my Baba's death, I lost my senses..I wanted to take revenge of my baba at any cost..n Musa itself told me that he's the killer..I reached at his place but his watch dogs were ready to fight with me..I became aggressive n after that I saw my mother there..I was so shocked to see her..Musa pointed a gun against her head..I gave up everything just for the sake of my mother's life..I start working according to his needs..he uses me as he want..,a day before yesterday I received a call from him..he want me to kidnap you..n I did this.." He get up from the sofa n move towards window..Mahi notices that he wants to hide his tears.. Mahi followed him to window.
"Hamza..? Mahi placed her hand on his shoulder.." Are you alright..?" She asked worrying..
"I'm.." He nodded with a fake smile on his face..n turned his face towards Mahi..
She abruptly let her hand back from his shoulder n started rubbing her hands...
Hamza smiled.." Leave it..but I'm confused.." He looked at her..
"Why.." Mahi gave him a slight confuse look...
"You haven't tell me your name yet.." He rolled his eyes..
"Ooh..my name is Mahi.." She said twinkling..
"Ooh..OK." He cut the discussion off n move from there..
Mahi looked at his back n started thinking about him..
--------------------------------------------
Salaar lift Hoori up in his arms n gently placed her on the bed..
"Mama look what happens to her." He looked towards his mother worrying..
"She'll be alright..I think it's because she haven't eat anything since last light.." Dr. Amina said checking hoori's wrist..
Salaar looked around..everyone was worried about hoorain..he rubbed his forehead in distress...
After 15 minutes Hoori came into her senses n feel ashamed..
"Don't be shy pretty girl.."
A lady stood across the bed said smiling..
Then Dr. Amina came in and checked Hoori properly..
"How's you feeling now..?" She kissed her forehead...
"I'm fine anty n I'm sorry..I didn't mean that.." She said looking at her...
"It's alright my daughter..now get yourself ready..everyone is waiting..within 5 minutes Maulvi will be here for your nikah..." Dr. Amina said n moved to the living room..
Hoori's heart beat became fast but she keep herself strong..
After 10 minutes Dr. Amina came in..put a veil on hoori's head n hide her face too..Hoori notices that 4 to 5 people also came in the room..then A Maulvi came towards her n her nikah held simply..then Maulvi gave her a pen and paper where she has to sign..she saw Salaar's sign at the paper..
When she signs...everyone make a Dua for Salaar and her happy life..after dua Dr. Amina came to her n greeted her by saying "Nikah Mubarak.." Hoori noticed her properly..she was looking quite pale with tears in her eyes..
Hoori plastered a fake smile on her face when every women in the room came to her n greeted her the way Dr. Amina did..
One by one the room becomes empty..she was all alone in the room..she remember her parents n started weeping over her position..
---------------------------------------------
After nikah Salaar came out of the home..n moved to the nearby Masjid...he offered Nafal there..n put his hand up to the sky for dua..
"Ya Allah..give me strength..I've read in the Quran..that pious women are for pious men..and pious men are for pious women.., I do whatever one can do to be a follower of Islam.., n now I concluded that I may not be that pious men in your opinion that's why you chooses hoorain for me..I do what my mother wants me to do..but look how I'll be able to make this marriage works..she is totally out touch of Islam..give me strength to be strong..n help us..My Mahi..keep her esteem safe..Ya Allah..! Don't let us down..Ameen.."
He rubbed his hands on his face..n wiped his tears..
--------------------------------------------------
"Hamza can I call at home..?" Mahi asked him..
"No.." He rudely answered..while searching for a channel on TV..
"But why..I'm missing my brother..Mama..n Hoori..I'm curious what will they be doing..might be they all missing me or not." She said tightening her scarf angerly..
"Bet me they will be happy n praying for my happiness that finally I took the step to make them keep away from you.." He passed her a smile..
"Uugh..you are such an idiot.." She screams.
"I haven't pray since yesterday..,might be this is the reason why I stuck here." She said worrying..
Hamza was about to answer when his phone rang..Mahi's heart beat became fast, she placed her hand on her heart n start reciting some Aayat.., hamza looked at her n picked the call up..
"Yes..,yea it's alright..but tonight..? How..?..OK.."
Mahi ran towards him quickly as he cut the call off..
"What happen hamza.." She almost cried..
He ignored her n go outside the apartment quickly...
-------------------------------------------------------

Assalam-o-Allaikum Everyone..! :-)
Again leaving you guys with a suspense..;-)
Stay connected..:-) :-)