Last message

Naila noticed Hoori properly..she seems quite pale, looking at her with empty eyes..no feelings..
"Can u plz tell me now what's the news"
"Err..mam actually..the news is...I'm sorry..i feel sorry for u..um.. your parents are no more..it was a car crash.." Naila said n tears ran out of her eyes quickly...
"Wh..whatt? You're jocking right..no..you're jocking plzz tell me this is not true..it couldn't happened to me, I'm not so bad Allah that u r punishing me this way,,My mum..Dad..nooo..it couldn't"
She screamed..the whole world seems crashing down to her,she felt numb, everything was spinning..her legs started to give out n she fell down on the floor...
-----------------------------------

When her eyes opened, everything was a blur. She adjusted her eyes n sat up..
"Where was I..?" That's when it all came to her.."My parents.."
"I lost everything" she started weeping bitterly n her eyes were as bloodshed..
"Hoori..My dear.." Iqra ran towards her quickly along with Sadia n Hunny..
"Where's my mum n dad..plz tell me its all a joke.."
" I'm so sorry Hoori..they are no more, n their funeral will be held tomorrow..you've to be strong.."
Sadia said hugging her..
"Noo..they can't.." She wants to scream but no words came out..
-------------------------------------------------

"Come on it's a time for the funeral..u need to get ready"
Iqra informed her..
She showered n changed into a clean white dress given by Sadia to her..when she came out of her room..she felt everything so deserted..empty..she wished to cry with grieve n sorrow but it seems that no more tears will ran out..
Sadia started honked the car..she locked the door n join her in the car..the ride was silent..they were moving towards funeral home..because their relatives were out of the country n not in touch with them...

The funeral home was small..she saw couple of aunties, uncles n her friends were also threw except Musa..she also didn't want him to be there..As she entered they one by one gave her a hug with similar words of grief n sorrow..

It'll be alright'

You'll get through this'

May Allah grant them Jannah' n all..

Everything done so far..she saw her mother n Dad wrapped in a pure white grave clothes..she stood watching them with empty eyes..their were no tears..no feelings..everything seems vacant..
She didn't know how the funeral of her parents done..n the funeral home becomes empty..Suddenly it all came to her when she hears the voice of Naila behind her..
" It's time to go home..come.."
Naila hold her n they went back home..

"I want to sleep plz leave me n don't disturb me.."
She said to Naila..when they reached home..she moves towards her room..
She lay down on the bed..n started thinking everything about last night..some drops of tears ran out of her eyes...she wiped her tears..n saw her mobile phone at her bed's side table..
She unlocked her phone..there was a message from her dad's number..she amazed to see n open it quickly...
It was a audio message from her mother..after listening it...the tears ran out of her eyes n she started weeping bitterly..
After 15 minutes there was a knock at her door..it was Naila...
"Mam..sorry to disturb but someone wants to meet you.."
She looked at her without asking about that who's here to meet her..she was curious too because she told her friends to not to disturb her as she wants to sleep..

------------------------------------------

Hey Guyzz..thank u all for ur appreciation so far..
Now..do u've any guesses about who'll be there..?;-)
Musa? Or someone else..? ;-) ;-)
To know the answer stay connected..:-)