Hide n Seek..;-)

"Assalam-o-Allaikum Salaar..! Come.." The guy sitting in the seat greeted him smiling when Salaar enters the police station..

"W/salam...How's you doin Ahmed..?" Salaar wrapped his arms around him..

"Well I'm doin good..n the news for you is pretty good n sad on the other hand.." He said signing on a paper..

"Ooh..then what's the news..?" Salaar said paying attention to him..

"Your sister Mahi is in Lahore..,when you informed me about her kidnapping I started my investigations and finally we heard a good news today..." He said smiling.." My subordinate inspector informed me that he saw Musa dragging a girl from a house at 2:00 pm approximately..as far as he informed me..we caught him red handed on his way.."

"Wow..where is Mahi..is she alright..?" Salaar said looking around for her sister..

"Well..she isn't..means we were about to caught him when he shoot the bullet n your sister got injured...Musa is in our custody n Mahi is in hospital.." He said standing.." Now come with me..n pray to Allah for her health.."

Salaar followed him like a robot.. After 15 minutes they were in a hospital..Salaar ran quickly towards the operation theater guided by receptionist..

"Dr. How's she now..what happens to her..?" Salaar saw a Dr. Coming out of the theater..

"You..?" Dr. frowned..

"Her brother.." Salaar cleared his throat..

"Uhum...your sister is now out of danger..,the bullet hit her leg but now no need to be worry about.." Dr. gave his back a rub..

"In'sha'Allah she'll be alright.." Salaar said satisfying.." Can I go inside.." He pointed to the theater..

"She'll be their in the room after dressing than you can.." Dr said moving..

"Thank u Ahmed..thank u so much.." Salaar wrapped his arms around him warmly..

"No need..we are friends..so, no thanks no sorry...but I am not gonna mind if you offered me a dinner..." He said winking at him..

Salaar punched his shoulder playfully.." I don't wanna invite you as you are a glutton..I still remember our university days.." Salaar put his hands on his eyes..

"Please...forget it Salaar.." He rolled his eyes...

"Umm if you said so...then OK.." Salaar smirked..

"Huh.." He moved to the room where Mahi was shifted...

"Your sister been shifted there..." He pointed to the room...

They both stepped in the room..Mahi was laying in the bed her eyes were closed..

"Let her rest..." Ahmed rubbed his forehead..

"Yea.." Salaar first move towards her..kissed her forehead n then they both came out of the room..

"I think you should inform your family.." Ahmed sat in the chair outside the room..

"Oh yes I forgot.." Salaar slammed his forehead..

"Don't worry I'll not let you forget.." Ahmed winked at him..

Salaar ignored him n dialled her mother's number..

"Assalam-o-Allaikum Mama..! I'm with Mahi..yes..umm not so...but..actually she got slightly injured..you don't need to be worry about..but believe me you...okkk I'll message you the address.." He cut the call..

"Mama isn't ready to listen even a single word..,Now she's coming.." Salaar stared at Ahmed in a glum look...

"Along with..?" Ahmed smirked..