Kashmir Point..;-)

Hoori grab a cup of coffee from the kitchen that Naila prepares for her as a breakfast.. She started walking in the orchard..suddenly the main gate opens and she saw Mahi with smile on her face..she was looking quite beautiful..n fresh too..
" Assalam-o-Allaikum..Hoorain..!" Mahi said moving towards her n hugs her tightly..
"W/salam..you know what you always make me feel remember my parents especially dad when he calls me with my full name..but I always make faces on it.." She said with a sad smile n few drop of tears ran quickly out of her eyes,,
Mahi feels really sorry for her n hug her in a childish way which makes Hoori laugh.."You know you are so sweet.."
"Well I know but I'm here to inform you that we are going to Murrie n you are coming with us.."
Mahi n Hoori both sat in the chairs..Hoori wants to say something but Mahi interrupted.."N we are moving after half an hour so you have 15 minutes get ready otherwise I'll take you as you are.." Mahi said winking at her..
"Ohk..I'm coming.." Hoori grinned..
"Woohoo..that's great then move quickly.." Mahi said twinkling her eyes..
Hoori gets ready n wears jeans n top..Mahi noticed but didn't say something to her because she want her to realize it by herself..
_______________________________________________________________________

"Mama n Me have been waiting for you since half an hour.." Salaar groaned at her when Mahi n Hoori enters the home..
Salaar looks Hoori from the corner of his eye n pretends to ignore her completely..
"I'm here now..so chill...get your car ready" Mahi screams at him..
Hoori started looking here n there just to ignore the presence of Salaar..He was a tall boy with dark brown glittering eyes, his personality was so lush that Hoorain's heart melt at him in a first look..but she didn't want her eyes to reveal the secret so she started ignoring him..
Salaar left that place n move towards the main gate. Hoori breath in n out to make her feel relax..
"Who was He..?" Hoori asked Mahi pointing towards the main gate..
"Well..! Unfortunately Allah makes him my brother.." Mahi hissed..
Hoori laughed at her wholeheartedly...
"Ohh..Hoorain..how r you my dear..?" Dr. Amina kissed her forehead when she saw her with Mahi...
"Mama how did you came to know that she will be Hoori even though you haven't seen her yet.." Mahi asked curiously..
"Just because she looks like her mother.." Dr. Amina replied looking towards Hoori lovingly..
"Mama I'm not that mad to wait for you all..look at me I'm your child too.." Salaar enters the living area with red tomato like face..
All the three laughed at him n Dr. Amina carried her bag n move towards the main gate just to answer him best in a good way..Hoori n Mahi followed her too..
--------------------------------------------------------

Salaar safely drove the car..Mahi n Hoori was discussing something n Dr. Amina reciting some Aayat..
Salaar looked at Hoori from his car's mirror n thinking of her that what kind of girl is she..Mahi told him each n everything happens in their university, about hoori's group n their behaviour with others..now what happens to her that she changed a lot may be her parent's death or what..
"But why I'm I thinking about her, I shouldn't have any concern with her she is just my sister's friend n nothing more.." Salaar scolds his heart..
-----------------------------------------------

After the travel of almost 4 hours they were in the Islamabad..although they stayed in between their travelling but just to freshen up themselves...
Salaar parked the car in front of the hotel named ''Envoy Continental Hotel''..
Hoori n Mahi were there in the same room..Dr. Amina n Salaar in the other.
"Mama I'm tired a lot so I want to take some rest.." Salaar said holding his forehead..
"No way we want to visit some places, you can't be so bore Salaar.." Mahi almost groan at him..
"I can't drive..n it's final.." Salaar said moving towards his room..
"Mahi I know how to drive so if your brother don't mind can we go..?" Hoori said to Mahi but her attention was towards Salaar..
Salaar stopped..look back n came towards her..
"Miss..whoever you are, I'm not in habit to give my things to others,,so I surely mind it." Salaar said in a rude manner..
"Please cut the discussion off, Salaar! If Hoori knows how to drive then it's my odder to give keys to her..right now.."
Dr. Amina replied instead of Hoori..
Salaar shook his head n handed over the keys to Mahi with a horny look at Hoori..
Hoori grinned at him which makes him feel more pathetic on himself..
Hoori held the keys arrogantly n quickly move towards the parking..Mahi followed her..
"Hey stop I'm not so good in running.." Mahi huffed..
"Chill...we'll have a lot of fun tonight, let's go to Centaurus.." Hoori said winking at her..
After that Hoori took the driving seat n Mahi on the other..they both enjoyed the whole night n reached at the hotel approximately 2 am..
--------------------------------------------------

Salaar wake up early in the morning for fajar, Dr. Amina also prayed..
"Salaar call Mahi n wake her up for fajar.." Dr. Amina said folding her prayer mat..
"She ain't pic my call up..now what to do..?"Salaar said looking at his phone screen..
"Knock at their door.." Dr. Amina replied..
Salaar came out of his room n starting knocking at their door..atfer 5 minutes Hoori came out she was wearing sleeveless short shirt with white trouser..Salaar turned his face to divert his intention from her, n without saying the single word came into their room..but Mahi wasn't there..
"Mahii..Mahi..where are you..?" Salaar started calling her out..
"Stop irritating she is in washroom..n one must have manners that without permission of others not to come in their room.." Hoori yelled...
Salaar ignored her completely n came out of the room by saying "Mahi get ready within 1 hour..we've to leave..I'm I clear..?"
"I haven't seen such an idiot in my life like this.." Hoori murmured..
"Idiots may not be that beautiful like me.." Salaar said leaving the room..
"Was my voice that loud..oh God.." Hoori astonished how smart he is..
After that she get ready but Mahi first offer fajar then cleanly changed her abaya n wrapped scarf across her face tightly..
"Isn't it create disturbance..? Means how can you take it for the whole day..you looks much pretty after removing it.." Hoori said to her..
"I love to wear hijab..n abaya makes me feel free from evil eyes.." Mahi says smilingly..
"You're wish..what can I say.." Hoori shrugged..
-----------------------------------------------
They all get ready n after breakfast Salaar took the driving seat carefully..they then move towards their way to murrie..
After approximately 4 hours they reached at the Kashmir point in the murrie..
Mahi came out of the car for some fresh air while Hoori n Dr. Amina stayed in the car..But?..
----------------------------------------------------

Wohoo such a long part..;-)
I'm tired now but..leaving you guyzz with a suspense here...
Till next part stay connected...:-)