Weekend

"Mum I don't want to get up..it's a weekend so let me sleep.."

Hoori scream in her sleepy voice..

As Hoori was the only daughter of Her so Mrs. Shehryar loves her more than anything else in the world but as she was a working Lady n she has to spend most of her time out of the country..,she wants to spend this weekend with Hoori, as Hoori is not in a habit to get up early in the morning she screams at her..,but being her only daughter Mrs. Shehryar didn't take any notice n keep struggling...;-)

"OK fine if u don't get up then me n your Dad will leave u alone here.."
Mrs. Shahryar said smirking at her...

"Wha...whaat!! Wait a minute where are u both planning to go out without me..? There is only a weekend that we r having to spend time together..n u both are going without me..huhhh this is not fair totally not fair.."

She said jumping out of her bed angerly..

Mrs. Shehryar smiled at her..seeing her cute daughter with love..

" So my hunny wake up n get ready "
She said loudly leaving her room..

"Ugghh..what the hell..I want to sleep..umm...but OK fine Mum I'm coming.."
-------------------------------------------------

Hoori got ready n reached in the living RooM seeing her parents waiting for her...Her Mum n dad smiled at her..
They had their breakfast n get outside the home...

"Waittt a minute can anyone tell me where are we going..?"
Suddenly Hoori spoke out in a curious way..

"Well! Hoorain its a surprise my dear.."
Mr. Shehryar looked at her in love..

" Why u always call me out with my full name..,it sounds pretty odd.."
Hoori said furiously..

" Its a bad habit Hoorain to make other's name..we should call others by their original name not by the way we want or with the trend"
" No way Dad i'm not in a mood to listen any kind of lecture"
She said putting her headphones on her ears..

Mr. Shahryar wants her daughter to be like a muslim girl but he always blame himself because he don't gave time to her..don't even teach her about moral values..
" Alas..! "
He said looking at hoori in pitty...
-------------------------------------------

Finally they reached at a place Hoori is not familiar with..
"Is it a children's play ground or what..?"
She said to herself....

" Dear daughter..! Its a charity home..we want u to know how people who don't have there home, orphans n many other people live..u have to know how to be kind to anyone..I know it's too late for u to understand these moral values at this stage of ur life..we must have to make u better since ur childhood but it is our mistake n we don't want u to go towards a wrong way, so u have to learn about life.."

Mrs.shehryar said hugging her..

She pulled herself back from her hug..n without showing any interest towards her speech left that place saying..
" you both just spoiled my weekend "

--------------------------------------

Well this is the end of this part..,
U can suggest me if u want a turnout in a story ;-) ..
Stay blessed..:-)