Hope..!

When hamza entered into the apartment.. Mahi was sitting on the floor..she wrapped her arms around her legs n hiding her face..hamza noticed her properly..and came towards her quickly.

"Mahi.." He placed his hand on her shoulder n call her name politely..,

Mahi lift her face up..then it came to hamza that how bitterly she was weeping..He abruptly wiped out her tears..

"Are you mad, why are you crying like this..?" He sat beside her on the floor..

"Hamza I know you were talking to Musa..he..he isn't a good guy..,you'll hand me over to him soon..but I don't wanna go..please save me from him.." She grabbed his hands n started crying like a child...

"Believe me Mahi..as far as I'm with you..I'll not let anyone even to touch you.." He tightened his grip on mahi's hands..

He continued.."and yes we are going..it was Musa's call...he ordered me to come to Lahore along with you..n then he'll let my mama free from his brutality.." Hamza groaned..

"And me..?" She blinked her eyes terrifying..

Hamza remained silent n shrugged...Mahi looked at him to know her answer then suddenly she pulled her hands back from his grip n get up from the floor wiping her tears..

"I'm ready..when we are going to depart..?" She sternly asked..

"Aah...ok..come with me.." Hamza hissed n grab his bag from the sofa...they both came out of the apartment.. Hamza locked the door n looked at Mahi from the corner of his eye..she wasn't looking at him at all...

There was a car with a driver waiting for them outside the apartment..Mahi silently sat in the car..

Hamza first looked at her n then after some while of thinking he sat with Mahi...

------------------------------------------------

Hoori opened her eyes when she hears Azan of Isha..,she adjusted her eyes n place her veil on her head..,

Dr. Amina came in the room with carrying some dishes in her hand...

"I prepared dinner for you n Salaar.." She said smiling

"As Salaar isn't at home so let us eat together.." She said placing the dishes on the bed..

"Where is Salaar..?" Hoori asked abruptly..
Dr. Amina smiled at her..

"I don't know but he'll be alright In'sha'Allah don't worry.."

She said giving her the plate..

"Mahi will be so happy to hear the news of your nikah with Salaar.." Her eyes glittered when she thinks about her daughter.

"Yea...but Salaar must not be happy with it..I can feel his anger.."
Hoori replied looking at her hands...

"You know Hoorain life is not a piece of cake for us..we've to struggle..we've to change ourselves.. If you want to know the reason why I knotted you in the relation with Salaar then listen you are like Mahi n Salaar to me, I want you to be happy n be with a person that makes you happy, n the one whom I can trust was my own son.." She said holding her hands..

"N now I also want you to know which type of girl Salaar wants..it might be difficult for you but not impossible.." She smiled..

Hoori hug her abruptly.."Thank you anti thank u so much..you all are like angel to me..And I'll change myself the way Salaar wants...I'll win his heart one day...I'm hopeful n pretty sure about it.."

"That's like a good girl n I'm your Mama from now so no anti.." Dr. Amina slammed her head playfully...

"Yeah..Mama.." Hoori chuckled..."I'm missing Mahi.." she closed her eyes...

"Aah...me too..that's why we are going to Lahore tomorrow so that further steps can be taken.." She seems heartrending...

"Mama I'm sure she'll be fine and In'sha'Allah she'll be with us soon.." Hoori looked at her with love..

"In'sha'Allah.." She replied..

-------------------------------------------------------

Mahi leaned her head with the back seat of car... closing her eyes..

"Why ain't you talking to me..?" Hamza turned his face towards her...

"You are nothing to me more than a kidnapper..so why should I talk to you..?" Mahi frowned..

Hamza sighed.." Because..your silent is killing me inside..you know I'm addicted to your voice...I want to hear you every time.." He looked straight into her eyes..n almost whispered to her...

Mahi looked into his dark eyes n abruptly move his attention from him..
"Mahi..?" Hamza call her again..

"Hamza leave me..I'm not listening to you.." She answered sternly..

"But why..? Do I hurt you..?" He became aggressive..

Mahi glared at him.." Yes you do..,you know what I haven't seen such a selfish guy before..you make me realize that you are as ordinary as other boys..you can save your mama's life but what about my Mama..? Have you think about her...I've lost me father in my childhood but I can't even think to live without Mama..I don't even know how's she..." By saying this she started crying hiding her face into her hands..

"Mahi don't cry look at me.." He said pulling her hands back from her face..

"I'm with you trust me..n I'll be with you..,I'll not let your self esteem hurt by anyone..trust me." Hamza said in agony...

"OK..I trust you.." She smiled...

"Finally you smiled.." Hamza grinned..

-------------------------------------------------------

It was about 2 am when Salaar enters the home though he informed her mother about his late arrival but he go straight to her room to know whether she is waking or not..

When he came into the room he found his mother sleeping..

He then headed straight towards the kitchen to make a cup of tea for himself...
He was making tea when Hoori stepped in..

Salaar completely ignored her presence n stay busy in his work..

"Salaar I want to talk.." She said weakly..

"But I don't...n don't worry I'll let you free from this relationship as soon as we found Mahi.." He said rudely...

Hoori wants to say something but he grabbed his cup n moved outside...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wooh...again suspense..;-)
Because I love to do it...;-)
Till my next update stay connected...
&
Love to All...:-)