Persuation..!

"Mahi...may I come in..?" Hoorain knocked at the door smiling..

"Hoorain no need to take permission OK.." She frowned..

"I know.." Hoorain came in n sat beside her in the bed.

"How's you feeling now..?" She asked politely..

"I'm good but you aren't looking good.." Mahi rolled her eyes..

"No, I'm good.." She pretends to be happy..

"You are worried because of Salaar..?" Mahi grabbed her hands n continue..
"Look Hoorain..sometimes Allah takes everything from you so that you may turn to him..n sometimes Allah places certain people who will hurt you, let you down and breaks you...so that He can teach you to not to depend on anyone else except Him..Allah will never do something without a reason.." Mahi smiled..

Hoorain let her head down n tears ran out if her eyes quickly..
"You are right.., you know Mahi when I lost everything I thought I might not be able to live...but I do..n then it came to me that their is only one Power..but no one is pleased with me..no one likes me..." She started crying..

Mahi hissed.." OK look at me.." She lifted her head up.." If all the people are pleased with you but Allah isn't then what have you gained..? N if Allah is pleased with you but no one else then what have you lost..? "

Hoorain looked at her" What if I'm not pleased with myself..my presence?" She sighed..

"Then I must say you have to find Allah.." Mahi smiled..

"How..?" Hoori looked at her confusing..

"Look back n thanks Allah..

Look forward n trust Allah..

Look around n believe in Allah..

And the most important..Look within yourself n find Allah.."
Mahi smiled and continue..
"When me n Salaar were school going..my Baba thought us about Islam..it was a poem he used to tell us again n again.." She said to her in between her tears..

"Yea..I've to find Allah..I've to be crystal heart my mum wants me to be.." She cried hiding her face..n continued holding mahi's hand..
"Mahi You are such a beautiful girl by heart..,you gave me support thank u thank u so much.." She hugged her tightly..

"OK OK but there's one thing.." Mahi hissed..

"N what's it..?" Hoori simply asked..

"Don't you care about my brother.." Mahi frowned..

"I do..but.." She get up from the bed n folded her arms around her chest..

"I think he might like someone else.." She hide her tears..

"Someone else..?" Mahi rolled her eyes..

"Because he don't want to continue our relationship.." She said pouring water in a glass..

"And you..?" Mahi looked into her eyes..

"Of course I want.." She smiled..

"Then keep it up.." Mahi winked at her...

"Oohkk...leave it..you tell..How's your kidnapping adventure.." She said winking at her..

"Aah..." Mahi sighed.." It wasn't musa who kidnapped me.."

"Whattt...?" Hoorain rolled her eyes..

"I mean..his agent kidnapped me..he was such a nice guy.." She closed her eyes n some drops of tears rolled out of her eyes..

"What happen..?" Hoorain looked at her in amazement..

"His name was Hamza..sweet..rude..arrogant.." She smiled in between her tears..