Stole My Heart

So my friend Bodil made me the trailer... Its so cool :) yay :) haha :)

Prologues 

"Remember back, a couple of months ago, well it feels like that but two years ago... when things change? When  I looked into your eyes and Louis introduced us? That's when i knew you were meant to be mine, and i would do anything and everything to have..." My boyfriend Niall said,  looking deep into my eyes. I smiled, looking down. 

"Yah. I remember, I tried everything to avoid you, because i knew you were going to make me fall for you, and I also knew that you were going to cause me so much trouble" i said back to him. His face smiling and laughing... 

"Hey love birds, yeah you to. Are we doing this are not? I mean if your not we sure are." Louis said, being a goof and being all sassy. His girlfriend of 3 years walking by him. His arm wrapped around her waist. 

"Yes Louis we are, give us a minute"

"Well hurry up. This bridge and the bungee cord wont last for long"

Who knew he was so right. Who knew in that one minute, everything and everything would change... In that one minute life and death would become alive, love and not would be real, and everything around them would become real...