Saying goodbye

Okay you guys... THIS is the last chapter in this book. Hope you liked it. I cant believe i have written a full book. So... I will be writing a second book to this... SO...

We meet the boys at the airport, Perrie and Danielle were there first saying goodbye to the boys. I went with Paige as we kept talking about what we were going to do with ourselves. 

"I finished college. I mean, I'm done i don't have anything else to do. You do, you have Charolette."

"Paigie.. don't worry, we can think of something.."

"So.. who are you in love with? hmm?"

"I don't know... oh look were here"

"Come back... i want to know."

"Paige. I.. i don't even know myself. I just... I'm just scared." I said as we got of the car, and running to meet the boys. Paige ran up knocking Louis on his butt kissing him.  I was getting Charolette out of the car. I saw out of the corner of my eye Harry and Niall coming over and waiting on me. Harry bent down helping me get Charolette out. I saw Niall push him out of the way as they both stepped back.

"So.. How long will you guys be gone?" I asked as Charolette squirmed in my arms. I turned her to were she was facing the boys. She smiled at them and clapped her hands.

"Well be gone for 4 months... Its going to be a small tour but..."

"We wont be able to make any stops and come back and see you guys..." Niall said as he walked over and wrapped his arm around me.

"Okay, so... you'll be gone for 4 months, be seeing all these pretty girls screaming your names, throwing there underwear at you.. and you will wind up forgetting about us." I said looking at them.

"I could never do that." Niall said, looking at me. His eyes digging into me.

"Why would i do that?" Harry said, looking at me then down at Charolette.

"You've done it before, whats stopping you now?" I said, looking at Niall. Then looking at Harry.

"BOYS. WE NEED TO LEAVE." Management said, walking over to them and dragging them onto the plane. They kept looking back.

"Bye Bye Daddy." Charolette said, waving at the boys. I looked down at her.

"Who are you saying bye bye to Charolette?"

"My daddy... Harrrrrreeaaayy." Paige walked over to us as Danielle and Perrie ran over.

"What did she just say?" They all screamed and looked at me.

"Why did she say Harry? Do you not like Niall anymore?" Perrie said, her eyes looking at me almost   sad like.

"I don't know. Maybe its because Harry is acting more fatherly to her then Niall is. And... I don't know anymore guys... I just don't know."