Be Paitient

Last night July 23 at 2a.m. baby Charolette Jamey James was born. She is the proud daughter of Brie and Niece to Paige. She weighs 5lbs and 7ounces, and is 18inches. She has brown air and blue eyes. I read the newspaper article over and over so angry at myself. Why did I have to be stupid. I should have known better.

"Niall. You okay? Do you want to hold Charolette?" I asked. Charolette was in my lap, playing with my fingers. Her touch was so gentle. Her tiny little hand wrapped around my finger. I was looking at Niall, his smile was shocked, and happy. His eyes so blue, so, so full of joy.

"I'd love to babe. I mean Brie." he said, walking over. His arm open as he gently picked up Charolette, he was sitting on the bed playing with her. He looked at me, his eyes were filled with love.

"She looks just like you. She has your eyes, and your smile. She has your laugh." He said tracing her hand. Charolette was already in love with him and I didn't know to be happy or sad about that. I don't think I could ever not love him, he's, he's to perfect for me...

"Brie, tomorrow your able to go home. I'm so happy for you. Its been wonderful being your nurse and your doctor. I hope everything goes good for you. I'm going to give my number to all you. Louis, Paige, Niall and you. If anything is to happen to you or the baby Charolette I want you or them to call me. I don't care if it is in the morning or at night. I want to be you and the baby's doctor and or nurse. Okay?" Anna-Leigh said, walking in handing me and Niall her card with her work number and her cell phone number on it. "Be sure to call me if anything happened. And keep me up to date on you guys. Okay? Bye in, well going to miss you guys..." She said, smiling. Tears in her eyes. Paige and Louis ran in, holding hands, laughing and giggling. I smiled at them, Niall still holding the baby. Smiled and looked at them still sitting on the bed "Lookey here Charolette this is your Aunt Paige and your Uncle Louis. Well maybe... Louis is Paige's boyfriend. Why you guys so giggly? Hmm? Did Anna-Leigh tell you guys the good news?" Niall said all sweet. Wow he was at ease and so well calm.

"Yes! I'm SO happy about you being able to come home! Finally it wont be all lonely at home! Oh and we were wondering if we could um well Watch Charolette tomorrow... Please!" They said at the time... "Please, Please, Please!"

I laughed at them "Yes you can."  I said looking at Niall. "Maybe, tomorrow when they watch Charolette. We could um go on a date... Niall... To um get to know each other." His smile was bright, his eyes shining. His breath came in gasps... I guess from the shock.

"Yes. Definitely, I know the perfect place." He smiled a shocked, happy, surprised smile. Turning into a huge grin. "I'll pick you up at 7."

                     *************************************************************************************

**Paige's/Bries House

'Weres he taking me?! Paigy Weres he taking me! I gotta know. Do I dress classy? Or girly, maybe frilly? Tomboyish or relax? I gotta know! I need to impress him!" I said, clothes thrown all over the place. She sat on my bed holding Charolette, her asleep in her arms.

"Brie, the guy is already in love with you. He's seen your practically naked... that was a fun day... he walked in on you changing... you had on your underwear and bra... or was that the time he couldn't wait anymore and walked in on you in the changing room... He's seen you in sweats right after working out. He's seen you in everything... He loves you for you." She said, getting impatient with me. I just looked at her with a crazy face. Angry at her.

"PAIGY!!!" I said getting mad at her... man we acted more like sisters then anything..

"Just dress like you usually do. Tomboyish with a dash of girly all thrown together. Jeans with a girly shirt with a cute vest or jacket over it. A pair of jeans um your dark blue with glitter on the pockets. Oh and a cute bow with it... um your white one with sparkles. Oh and don't forget to shower! Go now, Now... GO!" she said practically jumping up... But then she remember she had a very sleepy baby in her arms. She got up slowly and left but came back. "Oh and use the vanilla scent body wash... It drives him crazy..." she said leaving, she was waiting in the living room waiting for the boys. I showered and put on make up, I curled my hair and put in the bow.  I walked down to the living room. Stopping as soon as I saw Niall. He had on a Blue buttoned up shirt, Light blue jeans. His eyes looked so blue so wonderful. He had a wide smile on his face. I smiled at him, then looked down. I could feel myself blushing.

"You ready?" I nodded and went and kissed Charolette on her head and left with Niall. On my first date. <3

"I hope you still like music... I'm taking you to the music studio. I set up a quit little candle lit dinner. I thought you would like to meet the other boys again and listen to some music..." Niall said. I blushed and smiled... I get to meet One Direction :)