Hospital

"Why cant they just tell us if shes going to be okay? I mean why is it taking so long? We know that she lost a lot of blood. She hit her head for crying out loud. Why are they making us wait so long...? I miss my baby." Niall was screaming yelling actually at well Louis and Paige.

"Niall, were worried to. Just sit, eat, sleep relax. I'm sure shes going to be fine." Paige said, placing her hand on his shoulders. Shaking at how scary Niall was acting. 

"Look Niall its okay. The doctor understands, the nurse thought you were so sweet holding her, while you ran around trying to find someone to help. Just relax... Look here comes someone now" Louis said, actually getting Him to sit down and to relax... His hands were in fist as he kept beating and hitting the chair. His face scrunched us, people walked around him, scared that if they walked by him he would jump on them.

"Which one of you is related to her... We cant give out anything if your not related to her. And no best friend or boyfriend do not count." The nurse said.... looking from Niall to Louis, her face stone cold, not afraid of them.

"I'm her cousin, and also best friend, but  I am her cousin" Paige said, walking to her. Stopping at Louis and kneeling down by him whispering in his ear "Get him to eat, or calm him down, i don't want to come back and see that he destroyed the whole place" Paige said, walking over with the nurse. Walking into the room, it was white and not even close to relaxing. 'great i get to hear the news in a ghost room' Paige thought not even bothering to sit down.

"please take a seat Mrs...?" The nurse said trying to seem nice.

"My name is Paige, please tell me what happened"

"She seems to have, well lost a lot of blood, although I'm sure you already figured that out. She is going to be fine, but for right now shes in a coma, i don't know for how long or anything. When she wakes up she will have forgotten some things. Maybe how to eat, how to walk... and maybe although i hope not, who any of you are. I am very sorry about that. I'm not sure how you are going to handle that. I know that her boyfriend will not be able to handle that very well... That is why i don't want him in here when i tell this, to you. When we were doing x-rays on her. We found something... Shes pregnant... we did some test and found out its not his kid... She was raped... I don't know by who, i don't know when... but she is 5monthes right now." the nurse said, playing doctor. I looked around trying to take in what all she just said... how can, wait Brie and Niall have been dating for over 2 years now... oh wow... Oh no... It was the guy Niall hates, He was rude and abusive to Brie It took him forever to get her to trust him, let alone to date him... It must have been Josh Devine. Nial ls going to blow a fuse when he finds out...

"Thank you so much Nurse... what is your name? and why isnt the doctor doing this?"

Paige said, her sassy side coming out.

"I am a Nurse and also a Doctor... Doctor Anna-Leigh. Were going to be seeing a lot of each other i know that. I want to be her Doctor so please, DO not forget my name,  and you are very welcome"

She said as we both heard a crash. "Niall STOP YOUR NOT HELPING ANY" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" "Please stop your scaring the children" 

"Crapppp!!!" Paige said running out. Niall had destroyed the waiting room. He saw me, saw my face and fell to his knees... i ran over and wrapped my arms around him

"Shes fine Niall, shes just in a coma, she lost a lot of blood, and Niall she was, she was, um well she was... raped... shes pregnant... shes 5 months right now... She didn't even know it... please Niall relax" Paige said... trying to stay calm both for her, Niall and Louis... 

Louis took a deep breath, as if he knew something, but how would he...

"Niall come on... maybe we  could go and see her, wouldn't you like that" Louis said, walking over to him.

"who did this to her... Her ex... Josh must have, yes Louis lets go." Niall said.