Room 143 (Bries hospital room)

"I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean for all I know she could forget everything that weve ever been through." Niall cried sitting by my bed. His hand brushing mine. I could feel someone there, I could hear them but I just couldn't do anything to tell them to prove to them.

"I cant believe I thought to do that. Why am I so stupid!!" Niall screamed making everybody jump. He pounded his fist on to his chair. "Baby im sorry. You just always said you wanted to fly. You wanted to feel different you wanted to be free if only for a couple minutes. That's why I picked bungee jumping. Please baby please princess I miss you." He said crying tears rolling down his face.

"Come on Niall. Anna-Liegh needs to talk to us. wow it feels weird calling a Nurse or a doctor by there first name. But after being here for over 4 months its okay I guess. I mean she is making small changes, she's breathing on her own and...." Paige said, her words falling away. Seeing that Niall was laying down by Brie, his hand brushing her hair away from her face. Tracing her smile, her eyes, entwining his hand with hers. He was relax he was happy. The nurse walked in.

"Okay. So we need to talk about what you want to do with the baby. She yes its a girl, might be born any day now. Brie is 9 months right now..." Her voice falling to nothing looking down, she saw the signs. Bries hands twitch, her eyes tried to open. Her mouth moved.

"Wh- Wh- Where am I at? Wh- wh- who are you? Ni- Ni- NIall James Horan! I'm I'm IM a huge fan! But why are you in my bed! Paigie! Your here! Whos that? Wait is THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON?!?" I screamed holding my stomach. I was moving around on the bed, shaking from all the information that I just learned. "WHAT IS GOING ON!" I screamed, trying to get up.

"Baby, please you need to stay in bed. Your about to have a baby. You see, were boyfriend and girlfriend and were having a baby. We have been together for over 2 years. Louis introduced us. Please you need to remember baby. Your my everything. Your my princess and im your prince. Your the reason I sing, your the reason I do everything. Baby please. I need you" Niall said, brushing my hair holding my hand... I looked down moving my hand away from his.

"Im sorry Niall, but I don't remember you... and me... together... I really am sorry. Please don't be mad. Maybe we could try something..." I said. I was sitting on the bed, wondering if what he said was true. I know it was deep down. I was in love with a complete stranger. I was pregnant with a strangers kid and all I knew was that Niall was in love with me, and that I was best friends with Paige who was my cousin, who I believe was dating Louis Tomlinson. But who was I and what happened to me.