Theres always a first

"Brie... Who. Who is it that you like? Or love?" Louis asked, his eyes digging into me. I flinch just for a moment. Gosh why did i have to say that.

"Its, its nothing Louis. Just forget i said anything. So what are we going to do? Movies? Nandos? Maybe go shopping?"  I said, trying to cover up my stupidness. I cant believe i almost told on myself. I cant let them know who i like. Even, even if it might help. They all looked at me.

"Um... lets watch some movies and we can talk... How does that sound?" Perrie said, already picking out movies to watch. 

"As long as we watch Toy Story." Liam said, walking over, his arm around Danielle's waist to the couch. I laughed at them, oh how I've missed this. I sat on the couch in between Harry and Niall. Charolette was sitting on my lap as the boys started talking to her. 

"I Princess, I'm Niall. I might be your new daddy someday." Niall said, as he brushed her check.  Harry was making funny faces at her, trying to make her laugh.

"You guys are to cute." I said as Charolette was starting to laugh. Harry was tickling her as Niall was whispering something to her.

"Don't worry Princess. I'm going to win your mommy over. Harry wont be nothing but a uncle to you. I love both you and your mother." I looked at him.

Niall... A week still isn't over." I said as Harry sat back, looking at us.

"I know... but like i said, I'm going to do everything to make you fall in love with me."

"I don't care Niall. I'm sorry but, that's not fair."

"But I'm in love with you."

"Yeah... Well i don't know if I'm still in love with you."

"Wha.. Wha... What do you mean?"

"What i mean is... I think.. I think i might be in love with... someone else." Everybody was looking at me. Gosh. Brie just shut up, please just shut up.

"IS IT HARRY! I swear if its Harry... I..." 

"NIALL! ITS.. NOT.. HARRY... Okay. Its not Harry. I just don't know. Okay. I don't know." I said, looking away from him. He placed his finger on my chin and turned it to face him.

"I don't know what to do with my self Brie. All i can think about is wanting you. Is kissing you. Is holding you, protecting you from everything and everything. Don't make me hurt Brie." Niall said as he kissed Charolettes head.

"Niall..." 

"What is it Princess...?"

"I... I...."

"Boys. Management just called. We leave tomorrow at 10 for another tour. We have to go home and pack." Liam said, as the boys all looked around the room. I looked down at Charolette. She was fast asleep holding Harry's jacket sleeve.