Everything seems broken

"What. Just. Happened! Harry did you seriously just kissed my GIRLFRIEND!!!" Niall screamed, his face bright red. His hands clenching and unclenching as he ran his fingers threw his hair. I just looked at Niall, was he being serious.

"Niall. Please. You cheated on me. WHEN I WAS IN A COMA! You think after all this that Im going to want a boyfriend? I don't even know what is real right now. I don't remember anything about our relationship. That scares me Niall. That really does scare me. Im sorry but, I, I don't want a boyfriend. Please don't hate me. plus right now. I don't want to be near you. Right now. im fine with being friends with you. But when I was in a COMA you go and cheat on me. Not okay with me. No we can be friends That's fine with me. But no, I do not want to be your girlfriend. I hope you understand this." I told him, trying to keep calm, Gawh! I was in love with him, but I just don't know what to do right now. I wanted to run away up to my room and just cry, but I had to wait. He walked over to me, I jumped as he placed his hands on my shoulders. His face was broken, torn. His eyes watered but he blinked them back.

"Are you for sure? Is this what you really want?" I nodded, holding my ground I was NOT going to fall. He nodded and turned back around. "Im going, see you guys at home." The door slammed shut, he kept running his hands through his hair, tears falling down his eyes, making a trail. He wiped them of as he turned back toward the house. He reached for the doorknob but just kept walking. Paige looked at me, she tried to smile but she just couldn't.

"Im going upstairs, up to um, my uh room." I said turning toward the stairs. I saw Harrys face. He looked confuse and was that... was that a smile? No it couldn't be. I had my hand In my hair twisting it maybe even tangling it. It was a habit of mine when I was nervous. I turned back to face them, looking over them. At Louis, Paige, Liam, Zayn and Harry. "Oh and im fine. Really. Don't follow me either. Im fine, really. Im just... upset and confuse. Okay? Please don't follow me." I ran upstairs. I stopped and looked down at the crib. Charolette looked so, so peaceful.  I smiled, she made me feel calm. She looked so unmoved, so at peace, she even had a smile on her face. Yet everything around her was so confuse.