Risky Business

*** Warning. This part contains some cuss words along with some scence that is not good. if you don't like don't read it***

"Niall, what, what are you doing?" I said. Blushing like crazy. His lips were warm and smooth, he was gentle and, and, and wow. He's a good kisser.

"I'm sorry Brie. I couldn't wait anymore. I've gone 5 months without kissing you. It's been a pain to wait." Gawh why did I have to be so stupid! But wit she was blushing! Yes.

"Okay. So... are we going it do this or what?"

Well. She still had her attitude. That didn't change at all. "Yes Princess. Come on lets go. Its time or you to remeet the boys."  Was this a good idea? No... well its way to late. "Come on, lets go" I said placing my hand on her back and showing her were to go. We walked up the stairs, then down the halls, seeing all the different bands there was. Then we came to ours she was blushing and pointing. "Okay were about to go in, take a deep breath, oh and you might get attack by hugs. Were, you know, huggers and um... yah..." He said blushing.

"Come on lets go in Please! Wait. Is my ex in there? Should I still go in? I'm scared, um... What's, what is going to happen? Niall what do I do?" I said in a harsh whisper. Yelling, nervous and well excited. The door opened and out walked, the one and only Josh Devine.

"Oh, hey sexy babe. Haven't seen you around lately. Men, id do you all over again. Your so fine, why don't you turn around so I can get a better image hm..." Josh said. Stopping his hand on my shoulder, sliding it down my back. He slide his other hand down to my butt.

"Stop okay. Your nothing to me, Your a jerk who took advantage of me. I'm dating Niall. So stop, and go away. Oh and the baby you knocked me up with is perfect and fine." I walked in, and turned around to look at him glaring at him. I was waiting on Niall who was behind me. His mouth dropped open and before I know it, he slapped me and walked over threw me against the wall. He placed his hand on my risk holding me, he placed his lips on my check. He slowly placed them on my lips, with his other hand he twirled it down. slowly trailing my breasts then growing lower. I squirmed I wanted out I wanted away. I wanted him gone!. Before I knew it, Niall was pulling him of off me. He threw me down against the wall. "Go in there now" I jumped up and ran into there room. The boys looked up and saw me.

'Niall, wait Josh, Crap!" They all got up and ran. I followed them, them turning around and seeing me.

"No! You stay here!!" They screamed at me. Harry looked down and smiled at me.

"Don't worry love, your going to be fine." His green eyes digging into me. He lean down and kissed me on the cheek. "Your going to be safe." He whispered before running of and joining the others. I nodded scared, afraid. I heard screaming, pounding. Then it al stopped.

"Get out! Never come back again!" I heard Niall scream. they walked back in. Niall had some bruises on him. Along with some of the other boys. He scared me, and he knew he did. I was hiding in the corner, behind a couch, a jacket over me.

"Princess, come here baby. I'm so sorry. Did I do that to you? On your arm?" He said tears falling down his face. I fell into his arms crying. I was terrified.

"Niall you promised nothing would happen to me. What happened? Why does he hate me! What did I do to him?" I cried into his chest. The boys looking from one to the other. He traced the hand print on my face, the fingerprints on my arms. He held me in his lap rocking me. Calming me down. I looked up and saw Harry looking at us. His face sad almost in tears.

"I don't know babe... I just don't know. But what I do know is that Paige and Louis... are going to kill me..." He trailed of... he was so right.