First Kiss (again)

Niall drove down to the studio. I just couldn't believe it! I was on a date with the Niall Horan. How on earth, I mean I really want to know what he feel in love with about me. Why was he in love with me? I don't know, oh well.

"You okay Brie? Your not acting like yourself. Well your still not yourself..." He said, putting his arm up on the chair. Right above my head. I could feel it just above me, I wanted it around me, to feel his touch, to fee his warmth. Brie stop, stop Brie. Just relax just relax. Wait is he talking to me.

"I'm fine Niall. Just nervous is all."

"Why Princess? The boys already love you. They think your the coolest ever. Shoot Harry thinks he's in love with you..." He said, the last part barely a whisper. It was a very harsh whisper though. I could tell it was tough for him to say it to.. I could tell he was really in love with me. But I, I just don't know.

"Brie were here. Brie, Brie! Crap not again! Brie Please!!" Niall said. I blinked realizing I was laying awkwardly on my chair. His hand was on my shoulder. "Are you okay? Do I need to call Anna-Leigh? Or do I need to call Paige? I'm going to call Louis and ask him what to do." Niall said reaching into his pocket for his phone. His eyes were scared. I blinked a couple of times letting what he was saying sink in. He was going to call Louis, but Louis knows... and then he was going to call Anna-Leigh along with Paige.

"Niall, please no. Don't tell them or call them. I, I, I'm fine. I'm just in shock. I still don't have all my memory back. I just know I'm a fan of One Direction and I like you a lot. I'm just, just nervous and scared and shy. If I say something stupid what would they do. I know they already met me, but that was before all this. You know, all this stuff happened to me. You have to remember that night, as far as I can remember I'm huge fan of One Direction, I have a baby who I'm leaving with Paige and Louis who are silly and yet I still trust them. And you NIall who is in One Direction is in love with me. And I think I'm falling in love with you to..." I said scared and nervous. What was he going to do. He looked down at me and blushed.

"Okay Princess, I get it. Well come on then. Its time you get to know them. You might meet your ex though. Josh Devine, he's the drummer for us... He's, he's also Charlottes daddy..." I cant believe I was telling her this. Ugh , but she needs to know her past.

"My ex. But he was abusive, and scary and, and, he raped me. I remember that part. Paigy also told me to. Niall, please, please, don't let him hurt me. Please. I trust you. I know your not faking any of this." I said my hand clenching his arm. My eyes were bright, they were awake and they were almost to tears. He bent down and gently kissed my forehead. His lips brushing my skin his hand brushed my check wiping away the tears that were escaping. How could he do this? Give me chills like this.

"Don't worry Princess. No one is going to hurt you. I wont let that happen again." I never would. As I wiped away that last tear. I bent down and kissed her lips. Just a couple of seconds, but...