Helping Camila

Lauren was shocked to see the little girl standing there. She felt sorry for jumping on Camila at this point so she went to the drawer and pulled something out.

"Lauren, what are you doing" Tyler yelled at her.

"Getting the first aid kit, not a knife" she said chuckling.

"This is not funny" said Tyler as he held back a small laugh himself.

After Lauren grabbed the kit, she went over to Camila and sat beside her. "I'm sorry" she whispered. Camila looked at her with wide eyes. "No need to be sorry, I am the one who should be apologizing. I'm the one who came to you guys' house uninvited and started the argument first. I came at you. But thank you for helping me clean up." I really do appreciate it.

**Tyler and Cathy**

Tyler had walked out of the kitchen to take Cathy to her room so the ladies could have there moment alone. When they bought the house, they took a bunch of toys inside and told the renovators not to throw them out. The house was spectacular and Cathy thought so too as the wondered her room.

"Is this my room daddy?" Cathy said with excitement in her voice.

"Yes Cathy. Everything in here is yours. Look I have another surprise for you too" Tyler said motioning her to come towards the closet door. Cathy quickly walked to him. He opened the door and this massive box was standing in the empty space. She said what is it daddy?" He said why won't you go look inside?" She opened the box and standing in front of her was a doll with a stroller and clothes. It was a doll that she had asked him to buy her for her 4th birthday that's in two weeks. Happy early birthday baby girl he said as she ran into his arms.

**Back to Lauren and Camila**

"Girl, I am surprised you just showed up like that" Lauren said laughing.

"I don't know either but can you call Tyler and Cathy back in here now"?

"Sure thing" Lauren said and then called for Tyler and Cathy. Cathy ran into the kitchen yelling "Mommy, mommy. Look at what dad brought me for my birthday. Isn't she beautiful." Yes, she is but Cathy we have to go, okay. Cathy frowned okay and they left.