I Miss Her

**Melanie's POV**
I miss Lauren. Who would have known that after many years of friendship, we'd become strangers because of something I didn't even have anything to do with. She wasn't just my best friend but she was my undercover lover. When I was with her I felt like nothing else mattered. When we were alone in each others bathroom's and beyond giving each other pleasure was when I felt most content. I've asked her many times to leave Tyler but she said that she was in love with him. Although she said she loved me too, he got to her heart before I could. Even though we're both married, I wanna be with her and I know she feels the same about me I have to get to her. Someway. Somehow. She will be mine again only this time we won't have to fake it. I'm gonna text her right now. I have to see her, I need to touch her, I need her to be my girlfriend like she when we first became friends.

**Text Convo**
Melanie: Hey Lauren, it's me Mel.

Lauren: What do you want? I told you I never wanted to see or hear from you again.

Melanie: I know, I'm sorry. I miss you Baby Girl.

Lauren: You have no right to call me that anymore. You knew about the person trying to kill me, yet you didn't say anything. I hate you! Please leave me alone.

Melanie: I can't leave you alone. I've filed for a divorce. I don't want my husband anymore. I want you. I need you. Let me prove to you that this had nothing to do with me and you can leave Tyler just like we've talked about before. If you still have any feelings for even if we're just friends forever you'd meet me at our favorite bar down from your house tomorrow night at 7 so we can talk.

Lauren: I can't make any promises right now but if I show up then I do... But if I don't, piss off.

Melanie: Okay, I love you.

***End Conversation ***

Melanie POV Continued -
Three hours had passed and Lauren still hasn't responded. She's always been strong minded but a part of me just knew she'd be there. I can't wait to see her. I guess it's time for bed now being that it's almost 12. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

And with that Melanie was sound asleep.