•Part 9•

Taylor's pov
I was awakened the next morning, by Toby shaking me.
"Mmm-Augh...what..?" I groaned, rolling onto my back. I had to of fell asleep on the floor, because that's exactly where I was, next to Jeff who was sound asleep on the couch.
"Your mom called us. She said she thought someone took you, but then she wanted to call us and see if we had you. And we do" he smiled. "Alright...thanks Toby." I sighed as I sat up. I put my hands on my lower back and leaned backwards, cracking my back. Then I cracked my neck. "EW- can you not-?..." Toby said, turning away from me and walking into the kitchen. I giggled as I stood up. I tapped on Jeffs shoulder until he turned his head towards me.
"...hmm?.." He asked tiredly.
"I'm leaving. I just wanted to say bye" I chucked.
"..okay...bye.." He sighed. He stretched out his arms and then pulled me down into a hug. "I'll see you probably later today- alright?" I said, backing away from him. He gave me a short, sleepy nod and then fell back asleep. I turned around and walked towards the door.
"See ya Taylor" Toby said.
"See ya" I responded as I walked out the door.
"WAIT...come back for a second..." Toby yelled, running up to the door. I turned around confusingly.
"What- the fuck- is that-?" He chuckled,  pointing to my neck.
I blushed and put my hand over it. "What does it look like, faggot" I laughed. His eyes grew wide as he smiled in shock. "Jeff...did that-??" He asked. I nodded my head yes.
"JEFFFF-!!! JEFFF-!!!!" Toby suddenly yelled as he ran over to the couch and pounced on Jeff. Jeff shot up, pushing Toby off of him. I swear Toby slid half way across the floor before stopping.
"....OW-?!" Jeff yelled, holding his arms out questioningly. Toby laughed as he stood up. "YOU GAVE TAYLOR A HICKEY-!" He chanted. Jeff let his arms fall, his hands smacking his legs as they landed. He blushed and stared at Toby. "Your point-?...".
"THATS SO WEIRD!!!" Toby said.
"..why?" Jeff asked.
"I don't know...you've never done that too a girl before.....or at least I think so..." Toby said, raising his eyebrow at Jeff mischievously.
"No. I've never done that to a girl before- you asstard." Jeff said simply.
I laughed. Toby pretended to open his mouth in shock as he put his hand on his heart offendedly.
"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO MEEE???!" He fake cried. Jeff smirked and rolled his eyes.
"Alright- alright, get your annoying ass out of here" Jeff said, as he ran his fingers through his long hair. Toby laughed as he walked upstairs. Me and Jeff looked at each other. I shook my head and started laughing. He chuckled. I turned towards the door and glanced back at him.
"Bye bye!..." I said in a baby voice.
He raised his eyebrow, laughed, and looked at me like I was weird.
"Bye Taylor" he responded.
"NO. Say it with your cutest baby voice-!" I demanded, crossing my arms.
"No" he chuckled.
"Wow...your not mean to Toby. Your mean to ME!!" I grunted jokingly, chuckling at the same time. He smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Leave. Your mother is worried about you." He said, smiling, but serious.
"Okay" I responded.
"I hate you." I said.
"Love you too, Angel."
I laughed as I walked out the door. Snowflakes instantly started landing on my hoodie, melting into it. I started jogging because it was really cold out. I opened my front door and walked inside, shutting it behind me.
"Taylor??" My mom asked, walking into the kitchen. She saw me and smiled. "Where have you been sweetheart-?" She asked, walking over to me. I kinda just stared at her. She was a lot skinnier than she was when I had left yesterday for school. Her cheeks were also  sucked in, making it look like she was doing it on purpose, all though she wasn't.
"I was at school, then Jeff got hit by a car- and the next thing I knew, I woke up this morning on there living room floor. But I'm okay" I smiled. She giggled. "Alright...well, Bailey is here. Aunt Jodi had to bring her here because your uncle is very sick".
Bailey was my older sister. She was 19 and gorgeous...She had long brown hair that was a little shorter and lighter than mine, her eyes were a deep, hazel, and she was a lot more tan than I was. I mean- don't get me wrong, I wasn't that pale, but I'm no beach babe.
She was also a little thicker than I was. She wasn't chubby or anything, just thick.
"Where is she?" I asked. "Upstairs in your room. She finished unpacking for you- since you were too lazy to" she laughed. I giggled. "Sorry mom" I said. "It's fine, I was joking- now go see your sister." She said as she walked past me and started wiping down the counter with a wash cloth. I ran up the stairs and into my room to see Bailey sitting on my bed, looking at a tiny piece of paper. She looked up at me and smiled warmly. "Hey! Oh my god I missed you, my little spider!" She said as I sat next to her. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I laughed as she let go.
When I was little, I used to love keeping spiders as my pets. I would get them from trees or just somewhere in the ground, and then put them a fish tank that I made into a spider habitat. I also would crawl around the house on all fours and tell my parents and Bailey that I was officially a spider. Spiders were my friends when I went through elementary school. Everyone hated me and made fun of me for the way I dressed (usually a tight hoody, leggings, and a pair of converses) and for the way I apparently, "acted like a boy". I always rode my bike when I wanted to go somewhere and I would occasionally spit like a boy does. I did it because I wanted to be different. I didn't want to be like all the other bitchy girls.
"So...have you met the neighbors?" Bailey asked me. "Mmm. Yea." I said, nodding my head. "They seem...different" she said softly.
Bailey wasn't at all like me- and we had a totally different taste in clothing, music, music, and more music...
She was into Becky G, Shawn Mendes, and Ariana Grande- people like that.
Now me...I was into Falling in Reverse, Hollywood Undead, Ghost Town, Black Veil Brides, Get Scared, and a little bit of Three Days Grace. Bailey, HATED all of them.
"They aren't like normal people. But there amazing in every way possible." I smiled, thinking of Jeff. "Oh so I'm guessing your pretty friendly with them-?" She asked, raising a brow. I nodded my head yes.
"You should take me too meet them"