•Part 12•

My heart thudded in my chest as Seth started to pull down my underwear. I started to scream, but he covered my mouth tightly. "Shut...up...this will be over soon. Just let me do what I want- and you'll be fine." He growled into my ear as his hand down below, felt my area.
Hot tears streamed down my cheeks once more as I jerked myself, trying to get away from him. My screams were muffled by his hand.
My eyes grew wide as he shoved two fingers in me. I let out a loud, muffled scream as I kneed him in the crotch. He shot his hand out of my underwear and held onto his private area.
"You fucking BITCH-!!" He yelled as he bent over in pain. I quickly pulled my pants back up and ran out of the closet and down the hallway. I realized I left my book bag back in the closet.
I wasn't going back for it.
I kept running, glancing backward, making sure Seth wasn't there. Suddenly, I slammed into someone, tumbling backward. I looked up to see Jack staring down at me.
"Are you okay?" He chuckled as he held out his hand to help me up. I ignored his offer and got up myself.
"No-! Seth just-...." I stopped myself.
"Seth just what...?"
"Nothing. Never mind." I said softly.
Jack stared at me for a while, making me nervous. "Taylor...tell me. If your worried about Jeff finding out, I won't tell him." He said. I sighed as I wiped some remaining tears from my face.
"Seth just tried to..." I said, my voice trailing off. I looked at him to see if he got what I was going to say. His mouth dropped open.

"Are you serious-!?" He yelled. I nodded. "Taylor...I have to tell Jeff."

My heart skipped a beat.
"NO!" I yelled. "Cmon. We're not staying in school today." He said clearly as he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the basement, where Jeff and I got out that one day.
We walked down those same stairs and over to the small window. He lifted me up and out of the window. He got out then we started walking back toward the mansion.

Suddenly, I gasped as I got whacked in the back of the head with something hard.
Jack and I turned around to see Seth holding a metal crowbar.
I rubbed the back of my head as I backed away slowly. Jack walked in front of me, blocking Seth from getting to me.
"What the hell do you want-?" Jack growled.
Seth nodded his head toward me as his grip on the crowbar tightened. "I want her..." He said. "Well your not getting her..." Jack said back.
Out of nowhere, Seth sent his crowbar flying at me. I screamed as it hit my head.
I quickly fell to the ground as the world started spinning around me.

"TAYLOR!" I heard Jack yell. Then I heard a thump. Suddenly, Jack fell unconscious beside me. I whispered as my vision started to blur. I heard Seth walk up to me. He hit me once more in the head, making me instantly black out.

Jeffs pov
I sat on my bed, still wondering why Taylor pulled away from our kiss so quickly. I was worried that she might not love me anymore.
"That would be horrible.
I don't think I would be able to function right without her.
I think I should go talk to her..." I thought.
I got up and jumped out my window, starting towards the school. After I got out of the woods, I seen Seth walking down the road with....Taylor in his arms, unconscious.
My eyes grew wide as I started running toward him. He noticed me, and froze.
As I pulled my knife out from my pocket, running at full speed, he held out his hand.

"STOP!" He yelled.

I kept running. Then he pulled pulled out a gun.

"IM TELLING YOU. YOU BETTER STOP JEFF." He yelled, holding the gun to Taylor's head.

I quickly stopped myself. "You wouldn't..." I said nervously.
"Yes I will." He replied, smiling.
"I thought you loved her-!!" I yelled. "Oh, I do. But I'll always have her body to keep. I don't need her physically".

"...you fucking sick asshole.." I whispered as my jaw tightened. He chuckled menacingly, stroking his knuckles down Taylor's pale cheek. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" He asked, glaring at me.
"Put her down..." I said quietly. The feeling to kill, quickly built up.  "Mmm....no." He said teasingly.
I swallowed hard, trying to control myself.
Seth reloaded the gun, still holding it against her head.
"I'll kill you...I swear on my fucking life..." I growled as I took a few steps forward.
He let out a snicker as he slowly started to pull the trigger.
"No- DONT-!" I yelled as I sprung at him.