•Part 16•

Emmetts Pov (Taylor's cousin)
"Bailey-! Didn't you say Taylor was going to be here?!" I groaned.
"Well, I thought she was- Emmett!" Bailey yelled. "Don't yell at me. All I did was ask..." I said quietly.
"Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm just so worried- I haven't seen her, or my mom in forever..." Bailey sighed, as she started to tear up.

"I know. Me either. She'll come, don't worry Bailey" I said, giving her a small smile.

Just then, the front door opened.

Me and Bailey turned around to see Taylor standing in the doorway.
My eyes grew wide, along with my smile.
Taylor smiled at me and bailey. "Hey guys!!" She sighed happily. I began waking up to her, but quickly stopped myself as two other people walked through the door.
My smile faded as I looked at the people.

The boy..his face. It was something that would've haunted my dreams when I was little.
The girl next to him was just...weird looking. She was a little similar to him, except for her blue eyes and the colors she was wearing.
"Um...Emmett, Bailey...meet Jeff and Nina.." Taylor said softly as she put an arm around the boys waist.

Bailey and I just stared.

Jeffs pov
I stood in the doorway feeling uncomfortable as hell, as this boy stared at me like I was...
I don't even know what.
A fucking...goat.

"Hello..." I said quietly, trying not to make things awkward.
"Hey Jeff. Emmett, it's okay, he's family" Bailey said, putting her hand on Emmett's shoulder.
Emmett glared at me, then looked at Taylor.

"...Taylor. A word..please?" He growled, walking up to Taylor. He took her wrist and pulled her into the kitchen which was a little ways down the hall.

I walked up to Bailey, bringing Nina with me.
I looked at her as if saying
"What the fuck."

She sighed. "...I'm sorry. He's just never seen anyone like you guys before" she said.
I rolled my eyes. "Yea- I know. We're not normal enough for you guys" I said quietly as I looked away from her. Nina scoffed and crossed her arms, glaring at Bailey.

"No I didn't mean that-" Bailey started to say.
"Whatever. Just don't." I cut her off, walking away from her.

Taylor's pov
Emmett pulled me through the kitchen, down the next hallway, the whole way to his room.
He let go of my wrist and shut the door, locking it.

"What" I spat, narrowing my eyes.
"Well..it's nice to see you to-?.." He growled.
"Well why do you have to be that way?! You act like Jeffs a fuckin...goat!!" I yelled.
"Can you blame me-??? Look at his damn face!" He said a little quieter. "There's nothing wrong with it." I said clearly.

"Uh- hello, he kind of has pure white skin and a fucking smile from ear to ear!!!" Emmett said angrily.
"Whatever. What did you want?" I asked irritably. "Nothing. Just to ask you about them. But it's nice seeing you again" he said sweetly, trying to sugar coat everything.
"Yea...you too" I sighed, giving him a hug.

"Wait. Are you two like...together- Or?..." He asked, his voice trailing off. I nodded. He shrugged and responded with "okay..".
"You look a little pale. You okay?" He asked, changing the subject. "Well...." I said, pausing.

"Well what?.."

I sighed as I took the hair tie out of my hair. I shook my head a little and ran my fingers through my hair, slipping the hair tie back onto my wrist.

"I could be pregnant." I said simply and quickly, as if it was no big deal. Emmett's mouth dropped open. "Taylor..." He said in shock. "I know..." I sighed.
"Wow. Are you gonna keep it?" He asked. "Well...I don't even know if I'm pregnant, and Jeffs...not gonna wanna keep it. So no..." I paused for a second.
"But- let's not talk about it. We better get out there" I added. He thought for a moment then nodded.