•Part 11•

Taylor's pov
I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now.
"What...what are you..-?" I stuttered quietly. He was still staring at me, wide eyed, not saying a word.
"I-I..thought it was only weed.." I said softly. He didn't respond. He just stood there.
"Are you going to talk- or are you going to just stand there like an idiot!?" I said louder.
He stood up straight and walked up to me.
"Taylor...hear me out..I don't do this everyday..." He started.
"Why do you even do it!? What's the point-??" I yelled. He sighed. "If you haven't heard yet, I'm kind of a serial killer, and my past isn't something to be proud of. I'm also diagnosed with critical depression. What else am I supposed to do?" He said. "...just stop-!!" I yelled.
"I CANT-!" He yelled back louder. "WHY-!?"
He sighed heavily as he grasped at his hair.
"...GET OUT. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE." He yelled as he shoved me out of the way and stormed into his room, slamming the door behind him. I stood there, staring at his closed door. There was a lump in my throat and my body was shaking. I shook my head and ran downstairs. As I was about to go out the front door, Toby stopped me.
"Where are you going??" He asked. Everyone else walked up to us. "Did something happen? We heard you and Jeff yelling..." Masky said.
"Nothing...I just need to go." I said quietly. I started to walk out the door again. "Wait...your mom isn't home" Slendy said. I paused and looked at him.

"Where is she then?" I asked. "Out with her boyfriend." He responded.
Just then, we heard a loud crashing sound coming from upstairs. Everyone looked towards the stairs. Another loud bang made us jump. "Jeff-?..." Slendy asked. "What's happening..~?" Sally asked nervously.
"I think he's throwing things" Jack said. "Jeffery, what are you doing-??" Slendy yelled.
"GET OUT-!!!!" Jeff yelled as we heard his bedroom door swing open, hitting the wall. His tv went flying down the stairs. Everyone ran to the other side of the house. "WHAT THE HELL-!?!?" Toby yelled. Sally reached for me. I picked her up.
"Come on...he might hurt someone" Slendy said calmly as he led us out of the house.

We stood out in the snowy front yard, freezing our asses off. "So...we're gonna stand out here until Jeff calms his tits?" Ben asked. "Yes." Slendy replied. Just then, the front door swung open. We all backed up as Jeff walked out, his hood up, knife in hand.
"Jeff...put that down and calm yourself child." Slendy said, holding out his hand.
"Shut up..." Jeff growled as he jumped off the porch and ran up to us. Sally screamed and hugged my neck tighter. As I realized Jeff was running toward me, my eyes grew wide and I dropped Sally and started running. "Hey- HEY, JEFF!!" People started yelling as they ran after Jeff, grabbing onto his hoody. "JEFF STOP! Calm down!!" Jack said as everyone pulled him back. I stopped running and turned around to face him. He was struggling to get out of Slendy, Jack, and Toby's grasp. "Do you even realize what you were about to do-??" Slendy asked him loudly. "LET ME GO-!" He yelled. I gasped as Jeff quickly turned around and sliced Toby's neck. Everyone's mouth dropped as they backed away. Toby held his neck and looked up at Jeff, shocked. Jeff panted as he stared at Toby.
My heart sank as Jeff turned towards me again. "Taylor- RUN!" Slendy yelled. I started running, just to be taken down by Jeff. "Oof~!" I grunted as I landed on my stomach. Jeff turned me onto my back and pinned me down. I started to scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand.
"JEFF PLEASE!" Ben yelled, along with everyone else yelling.
Jeff slowly brought the knife to my neck. I turned my face away as tears started streaming down my cheeks. "What are you doing...." I whimpered. He heavy panting was the only thing he responded with. I closed my eyes as he pressed the knife harder onto my neck. Everyone was silent at this point.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes were already locked on me.
As he stared at me, his hand shaking, making the knife gently shake on my neck, his eyes started to fill up with tears. He bit his lip and took a deep breath in.

I stared at him, my heart racing. Suddenly, he looked down as tears started falling from his eyes. He toppled over onto his side as he covered his face. Slendy ran over to me. "Are you alright-?" He asked. I ignored him and just stared at Jeff who was now sobbing quietly into his hoody sleeves. Everyone silently walked back to the house, Slendy following.
"Jeff-..Jeff look at me." I said quietly as I turned him onto his back. He sniffed and sat up, burying his face in his arms and knees. "I'm sorry..." He cried, letting go of his knife. It dropped beside him.
"It's okay..." I whispered, my bottom lip quivering.
He sniffed a few times and looked up at me with his tear stained face.
"I love you Taylor..." He whimpered, looking at me sympathetically. More tears rushed to my eyes as I leaned over and hugged him. He opened his arms, letting me in, and then hugged me back, resting his chin on my head.