•Part 20• //End of part 1\\

Jeff's POV

Don't fall over.

You'll be okay..don't fall.

I slowly swayed as I tried to stay on my feet. I opened my fingers, dropping the beer bottle that I had in my hand.

It shattered when it hit the hard wood floor.
I coughed as I turned and walked up the stairs clumsily.
I was so drunk.
I've been an alcoholic ever since we moved out of the mansion.
The stress just keeps building and Taylor doesn't allow me to kill or get high so this is my last option.
Alcohol.

I entered my bedroom, bumping into the side of the doorway on my way in. "Shit..." I mumbled as I rubbed my head. I looked over and saw a half finished beer on the end table.
I slowly walked over to the bed and sat down, picking the beer up.

I tipped my head back as I put the bottle to my mouth.

"Just drink the stress away Jeff..." I thought to myself.

Taylor's POV

After I explained to everyone, they all just stared at me.

"Liu is dead." Slendy said.

I shook my head.

"No he's not. Why the hell would I lie about such a thing?!" I yelled.

Suddenly, just as slendy was about to speak, my water broke.

I gasped as I felt a trickle down my leg.
"What's the matter-??" Jack asked, everyone looking at me confusingly.

"M-my water!! It broke- I'm having the baby.." I said nervously as I held my stomach.

"OH MY GOD- SHES IN LABOR!!" Ben yelled.
I groaned as a sharp pain shot through my stomach.

"Okay- okay, calm down, let me take you upstairs so we can deliver the baby.." Slendy aid quickly as he scooped me up in his arms and ran upstairs.

We entered Jeff's old room. Slendy shut the door behind him.
"I'll call Jeffery. You just lay here for a moment. Keep breathing." He said, laying me on the bed.

I breathed quickly and heavily as I watched him pick up the phone that was on the end table.
He then quickly dialed my house number and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Jeff." Slendy said.

I couldn't hear Jeff on the other line. All I heard was slendy.

"What do you mean,
-what do you want- YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOR JEFF!!" Slendy yelled through the phone.

I head Jeff say something on the other line but I couldn't make out what he said.

"Yes. She is going to have the baby. Get here right now Jeffery..." Slendy demanded, then hung the phone up angrily.

"Well~?..." I groaned.

"He's drunk." He said softly, trying not to make a big deal out of it as he walked over to me.
My heart sunk.

Jacks POV

The family and I sat downstairs waiting for Taylor to have her baby. We were all nervous and wondering where the hell Jeff was.

"Hey- where the fuck is Jeff-?! His girls going into labor and he's not even here." Ben asked me.

"Well he didn't know he was gonna be in labor but I'm sure slendy called him." I said.

Just at that moment, the front door swung open.
We all looked to see Jeff standing in the door way.
"Where is she..?" He asked.

"Upstairs in your old room...and Jeff.." I said, examining him.