•Part 15•

Jeffs pov
I could feel Taylor's slow breathing through her nose, softly blowing on my neck as she slept in my arms. I stared at the ceiling, biting my lip as I pondered about everything...
Nothing will ever be ok, will it..?

Yet..Taylor still accepts me. She accepts me as the fucked up person I am.
I just don't understand...

"Jeff..." Taylor suddenly whispered. I looked down at her to find her looking up at me.
"I can't sleep." She sighed.

"Yeah. Me either." I replied.

"Hey...you know what I just remembered?" She smiled.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is Christmas..but...I doubt your going to be in the mood to celebrate it." She said, looking away from me.
I sighed as I pulled her closer to me.
"I might be upset now Taylor..but I promise I'll always be by your side and do whatever you want to do...so if you want to celebrate Christmas- we will. And we'll make it the best Christmas you've ever had." I said, looking at her, waiting for her to look back at me.

"Thank you..I really do want to have a good Christmas-..considering I can't spend it with my mother..." She said, making the last few words much quieter. "In that case...we're definitely doing something tomorrow." I said. She nodded and sat up. "What are you doing?" I asked, sitting up next to her.
She looked at me and paused.

"You know-...now that my mother isn't here..I can do whatever I want." She said with a blank expression.
"..what's your point-?" I asked.
"I don't know-...I just feel like....you could do whatever you wanted to do to me.." Her voice trailed off as she looked to the side and lost eye contact with me.

"What are you-" I started to ask, but she cut me off.
"-remember when we almost had sex..?" She asked softly, looking at me again. I nodded.

"What do you think would've happened if Jack didn't walk in on us...?" She asked. She had a serious, yet soft look on her face.
"We probably...would've had sex- I mean what else were we gonna do?" I said, shaking my head.
She thought for a moment, biting her lip.

"Jeff...I wanted that to happen." She finally said.
I sighed and looked down.
"No you didn't. You don't wanna make that kind of mistake...especially with someone like me" I said.

"No..I really did. I was ready. Your the only person that I trust with my body..." She said.
"I was ready too..." I said quietly.

"Jeff..do you maybe wanna...try again...?" She said, almost a whisper.
I blushed to a light shade of red and just stared at her.
"I..I....I think we-" I started to say, but she quickly cut me off by kissing me, knocking me back into the bed.

She pulled away and started kissing my neck.
"T-Taylor...are you..sure you want to do this..?" I asked as I gently placed my hands on her hips.
"There's no one stopping me-...." She breathed out, then continued on my neck.

I grinned as I ran my hands over her waist curves.
"...Jeff....the door.." She sighed.
"Oh yea.." I said quietly as I got up and walked over to the door. I shut it and made sure that it was locked, then I turned towards the bed.
I smiled and ran back to the bed, jumping on top of Taylor, kissing her hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back as I began lifting her shirt.

________________________
Sorry..no more mushy, gushy, lovey stuff for now :/
________________________

~

Taylor's pov
I woke up the next morning to someone pounding on Jeffs door. I glanced over on the other side of the bed to see Jeff gone.