Chapter 27

Alivia's POV

Today was the first cheer practice of the season and I was nervous. Due to my small size, I was a flier. Did I mention that I was scared of heights? I didn't? Then ya, I'm like really terrified of heights. That might not end well. All of the other years that I was supposed to be flier, a girl smaller than me was on the cheer squad. This year, she is in high school and I am in middle school. Being the second smallest (now the smallest) on the squad, I have to be the flier. I am not excited about this at all.

Emmaleigh's POV

Today, it turns out to be the first cheer practice for Alivia, and let me tell you, she is absolutely freaking out. I have been trying to calm her down all morning and nothing I say is helping. She was a cheerleader last year, I wonder what's so different to this year than last year; she was perfectly fine about the whole thing last year. I defiantly wasn't going to ask her what it was because I didn't want her to freak out even more, so I decided that it was best just to keep it to myself.

Paetyn's POV

Today is the first practice is the first practice of the year and I am very nervous. Not nervous for me, nervous for my best friend, Alivia. I am the base, which means that I hold up the flier while they are in the air. The only two people holding them up are me and Hayley. I can not believe that the coach trusted us so much as to hold a live, living, breathing person into the air. That was a scary thought. All of the pressure is on us: if we mess up, it will be our fault for dropping her, if we succeed, we will be the ones who get all of the credit for it. That is a big responsibility. 

Stacy (Mom's) POV

I was nervous, nervous for Alivia. I can't bare to see my baby girl like this. I know that I haven't known her for all that long, but I have known her long enough to know that this is making her very, very nervous. I just hope that she doesn't get dropped. After what happened a few days ago with Ethan and Grayson, I just hope she doesn't end up in the hospital again. When the twins were born, the doctor told me that the twins had some sort of special connection. In my head, I thought to myself: Twins? What twins? I only had one child. Honestly, I had so many medicines in my system that I had no idea how many kids I had. Come to think of it, who was Alivia switched with? Did Caroline steal Alivia from me? I had a feeling that I would never know the answer to that question. Anyways, now back to the story: That must be the connection that Alivia's doctor mentioned yesterday. I thought that he must be crazy. Honestly, I wasn't listening that much to him because I had too much on my mind, but I believe that I do recall that the doctor mentioned something about a connection. Now I am curious, curious about two things: One, who Alivia supposedly got 'switched' with; Two, what this 'connection' was between these two girls. I had to find out the answer for these two mysteries. I had no clue how and I had no clue when, but I am going to find them out. 

 Alivia's POV

When it came time for practice, I was beyond nervous. I honestly had no clue what to think, but Emmaleigh persuaded me to think that Paetyn, my best friend, would never drop me on the ground. Whether I was going to believe that or not, was about to be determined in about two seconds. We started a cheer and at the part where I was supposed to start my stunt, I paused for a moment. I needed to give myself another boost of confidence before I went at least twenty feet off of the ground. When they began to raise me up in the air, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, this was it.

Paetyn's POV

I was very nervous as I held Alivia up into a liberty. I looked at Hayley and she nodded as we started raising Alivia up and into the air together. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, this was it. When I extended my arms out as far as they could go, I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw that she was standing up there with her eyes closed too. We made it! I thought to myself, but we haven't quite made it yet. We still have to do the basket toss out of the stunt. Here goes nothing I said to myself closing my eyes before basket tossing her. Yes! Now this time we did make it! We all went in for a group hug! I was so proud of the team.

Author's Note:

        This was just a chapter that I made because I didn't have any ideas left. I did, but then I forgot them. It would really help out if someone would comment with and idea. I'm not complaining, but I have absolutely no comment or votes on this book at all. Just one would be nice people. Oh well, I guess I can't force anyone to do anything. Thanks again! As always, stay awesome!

                                                                            ~Baeleigh